Chapter 100: School Ghoul Duels

Start from the beginning

Jim: Got it!

Haru: Let's hustle!

Jesse: We'll see ya soon!

Duel Ghoul: Duel me.

Adrian: Okay, let's duel! 'That's it, Adrian, be the "hero" and make Jaden think you're on his side. But you better win this duel quick if you don't want whatever's stealing your energy to take too much. You can't risk getting too weak.'

Duel Ghoul: Duel me.

Chazz: The Chazz wants to duel.

Syrus: Wait up for me. The others peek out.

Haru: You know people always said Sy was a follower.

Jaden: Coast is clear! Now what?

Axel: We wait here.

Jaden: For what? They're gone! Now let's go!

Axel: Hold on! There's another one coming! True to his word, another showed up.

Jaden: Know it all! Are we just gonna stay in here? I mean it's just one of them.

Jim: Shirley, ya ready? Boys, I think we'll take a crack at 'em. Now let's go duel!

Jaden: Are you sure?

Jim: G'day! The name's Jim. Are you ready for a fight?!

Duel Ghoul: Duel me...

Axel: Jim, you sure you got this guy?

Jim: No worries, mate, just get those meds to Blair!

Jaden: Good luck!

Jim: Don't need it.

???: But luck is all any of you have! Ha ha ha ha! Hee hee ha ha!

Back in the infirmary...

Fontaine: That's one down! She then noticed one thing odd about the students deck. 'Am I seeing things?' She noticed a dark aura coming from the cards. 'What could that be? Maybe his deck can give me a clue as to what's happening to all the students.' She takes a card and analyzes it. 'It seems normal. I don't understand. There's got to be something in this analysis that'll tell me what's going on.' She turns around and sees more Duel Ghouls coming in.

Duel Ghouls: Duel...Duel. Must duel...

Fontaine: So you want to duel huh? I'll take you all on if I have to! Outside, some were still trying to claw in.

Jesse: Fontaine's boxed in alright.

Jaden: Yeah. For the time being. But we gotta figure out another way to get in there.

Haru: Axel, any ideas? In fact he did. Axel used his device to reach the ceiling and climb inside.

Jaden: Little back there. Hello? Huh? They look up and see Axel.

Axel: Up here! They climb inside.

Jaden: Okay, so what do we do next?

Axel: Now we set up another diversion. But this time I'll be the decoy that leads those things away.

Jaden: Then we drop down...

Jesse: And rescue miss fontaine.

Axel: Exactly. Axel whistles gathering their attention. He then readied his deck. Hey!Come and get me!

Duel Ghouls: Duel me...Duel me...

Axel: Sounds like you guys wanna duel. Now catch me if you can. He makes a run for it.

Jaden: Look at that! They're following!

Jesse: Jaden! Over there! That's directly over the nurse's office!