Chapter 82: Future Changes

ATK: Attack Points

DEF: Defense Points

LP: Life Points

Glow Neos strikes Sartorious directly.

Sartorius: Grr! He winces.

(Sartorius: LP: 7300-4800)

Haru: Good one! We're home free now.

Jaden: Yeah. Suddenly, the spirits of Dark Paladin and Glow Neos appear.

Glow Neos: Jaden. Haru. Finish off Sartorius. We'll destroy the satellite.

Jaden: Gotcha. You can count on us. The two fly into the sky.

Haru: Sure hope they make it.

Elsewhere..

Linda: We're too late! The satellite's already been activated! We have to stop it.

Ojin: Ha ha ha! It's only a matter of time before the world is ours! Ojin said before he passed out.

Linda: My prince!

Hassleberry: He'll be just fine. Being possessed by aliens tends to wear a guy out. We gotta move on and focus our strength on that satellite! He stated. A strange aura surrounded him.

Neos and Paladin pass by and see Hassleberry's spiritual body.

Paladin: Neos, look!

Glow Neos: What's this? They go down.

Hassleberry: Sam Hill!

Glow Neos: It seems the great dinosaur spirit that rests within you has finally been awakened.

Hassleberry: Well, I'll be a son-of-a T-Rex! You mean I got an actual dino inside a me!? Shazam! I always thought it was a metaphor. Let's go smash some satellite!

Paladin: You must leave your human form behind! The two spirits help free Hassleberry's spiritual body.

Glow Neos: Follow us!

Hassleberry: Dyno-mite! The three head for the satellite. Hassleberry's body goes stiff and falls to the ground.

Linda: Hassleberry?! Are you all right!?

The three spirits finally arrive into space and see that the satellite was still trying to break through the Kaiba Corp satellites.

Glow Neos: There it is! Dead ahead!

Hassleberry: Here goes! Demolition time!

Back to the duel....

Sartorius: Enough of your games. It's time you saw...the Light! He draws. Just as I foretold. The future is mine! Ha ha ha! First, I play Suit of Sword X!

 The future is mine! Ha ha ha! First, I play Suit of Sword X!

Sartorius: Now let's see. The card lands upright.

Haru: Uh-oh!

Sartorius: It landed upright, so say goodbye to your monster! Swords come out of the card and hit Paladin, destroying it.