Chapter 49: Sartorius Appears! The Tarot Deck of Destiny!

ATK: Attack Points

DEF: Defense Points

LP: Life Points

In the infirmary, a group of Slifer's and Ra's stood in front of the door trying to peek in.

Student: He can't duel anymore! One of them said.

Student: For real!?

Syrus: Outta the way! Syrus pushed past them causing them all to fall through the door.

Chazz: Take a hike, dorks.

Student: Chazz!

Chazz: I said beat it! He shouted. They all stood straight up. Boo. They ran away scared.

Syrus: It's not true, right? Cause my lab partner's sisters third cousin said that Jaden can't duel. Please tell me it's just another rumor.

Chazz: When they said that you hit puberty, that was a rumor. But this one's true.

Haru: Yeah, look at Jaden's cards. Haru shows Syrus the cards.

Chazz: He claims they're all blank.

Syrus: They look fine to me. What's the deal?

Fontaine: The cards aren't the problem. Its Jaden. During his last duel, something must have happened to him. Miss Fontaine explained.

Syrus: Are you messing with us? He asks Jaden who gives him a dry laugh.

Jaden: Not this time. Oh well, what're you gonna do? Jaden said getting to leave.

Syrus: Where you going?

Jaden: I just need to chill by myself Sy. He said before leaving.

Haru: I think it be best to leave alone for now.

Syrus: But, Haru-

Haru: He needs space. This is a pretty special circumstance. Syrus looked down sad, but knew Haru was right.

Crowler: I've never seen Jaden like this. Poor lads devastated. Oh well, too bad, so sad! He said cheery. Time to move on. Then again, I can't but help feel badly. Perhaps I should go talk to him. He thought. No no no, what's happening to me!? Could I be turning into a good guy!?

Later in class.....

Syrus: Haa. Poor guy. Syrus sighed.

Hassleberry: Haaaa. Poor guy. Hassleberry sighed slightly louder.

Syrus: Haaaaaaaa! I miss him.

Hassleberry: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I miss him.

Syrus: Pipe down, sarge! I'm way more depressed than you! I've known Jaden since day one. He's my best friend, he's my hero, he's the hot fudge on a sundae that is my life! Syrus shouted his admirations of Jaden.

WHACK

Haru: Speaking of Ice cream, chill out, Sy, I'm sick of hearing you two fighting non-stop! Haru said chopping Syrus on the head.

Syrus: Yeah, but, you know how I feel, right Haru? As his best friends, we should be worried.

Haru: Well, you're not wrong. Haru looked down and remembered Jaden's duel with Aster.

Hassleberry: Is that right? If you care so much, then what are you doing sitting here in this class? A true friend would be with him right now. He walks away and bumps into Bastion.

Bastion: Pardon me.

Hassleberry: Outta my way! I got a best friend to check up on. He said before leaving.

Yugioh GX: Those Who Carry The Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें