Y/N: So we're both in agreement?

Incineroar: If we can tell Ash. Other than giving up to who we fight next, we have no form of contact with him.

Y/N: We could always lose to Gloria and Victor?

Incineroar: And if they're already beaten as we speak?

Y/N: Shit. Well I could message her. Maybe she hasn't gotten into any confrontation yet...

Incineroar: Well, that's something you should've thought about before. You know she doesn't answer her phone on time, it's always an hour or two late.

Y/N: *sigh* I get it. I don't know what I'm doing.

Incineroar chuckles as you two continue walking a lonely sidewalk.

???: Stop right there!

A man dressed in a dark outfit runs out of the alley and confronts both of you. In a fast reaction, Incineroar gets on her guard and throws a powerful punch at the man. As he flies through the air another man shows up but pleaded.

???: Hold it! It's us y/n!

Y/N: Leon?! Hop?!

Incineroar: Oh shit.

Hop lays on the ground bleeding from his nose. His body twitches as his eyes grow blank.

Leon: He's fine don't worry. I told you were pants with directions, I didn't know you were ass with greeting too.

Y/N: What's with the sudden visit to Aloha?

Leon: Help is very much needed from your part. Gloria's gone off the grid and so has Victor.

Incineroar: Hooo....I just got home!

Y/N: What type of problem? The Victor got lost type of deal or the Gloria left her hat type of deal?

Leon: She left her hat and her phone. Infact, in the middle of a conversation she told Hop that she would be back. That was two hours after she left.

Y/N: Shit...

Leon: You guys are playing very dangerously. I know you two are stronger than me, but this tournament shit is batshit insane.

Y/N: I was just gonna forfeit it. When did you last see her?

Leon: Where they met Zacian and Zamazenta.

Incineroar: Leon, your brother's pissing his pants...

Leon: He's fine. Gloria. Now?

Y/N: Right um...we'll be back.

Leon: Where are you going?

Y/N: To get more help! She's not gonna be enough!

As you run back home, Incineroar look at you co fused before quickly catching up to you.

Incineroar: I have a bad feeling about this.

Y/N: She probably lost to a trainer. No, even worse. Victor must've gotten hurt. If only I didn't take that offer...

Incineroar: Well what are we gonna do? If it's one of them we only have two people. Garfield was a fucken joke, Zeraora and me can barley handle Raijin, Lunala is sleeping-

Y/N: We have Lucas now, Kyle said he was on the same level of Raijin.

Incineroar: Power or skill? Cuz those two are completely different things.

Y/N: He's our third, that all that matters.

Incineroar gives you one last look before speeding up her pace and leaving you behind. You continue to run as fast as you can and reach your house. As you walk in, you notice your mom has left once more as you catch your breath.