QUEEN HAS RETURNED

Later in the evening

The party begin and everyone was there enjoying the party reena was smiling with happiness and joy 😊
Rajendra was also happy to see his daughter happy
As the time went it was there cake cutting ceremony
Reena cuts the cake and gave the first bite to her father whkle everyone claps

Then Rajendra took a glass
and tapped on it a couple of
time grabbing everyone attention amd spoke
"
good evening ladies and
gentlemen i very happy and thankful that all of you  came in my little princessbirthday celebration  . Today my daughter my has turned into a beautiful young lady and i knwo many of you might think that its also the death anniversaryof my wife and why aren't we sad but the truth is that before her death she said to me that whateverhappensin the futureit doesn'tmatters but i should always protect my daughters and she also gave my beautiful princess .
Which i am very thankful of to god .so reena god bless you . " as Rajendra finished everyone claped and when the clapping stopped the guest can hear alot of cars entering in the mansions campus ,  alot foots steps can be heard that's when someone said entering the party " did anyone miss me"

And there was vaishnavi walking in very full glory  and her men surrounding her ( guard).
A beautiful, elegant ✨️ female never seen before in the country everyone was stocked and confused that who is she as very less people have seen as a fully grown female

Her outfit 😍 And hair and makeup ( not her face you can imagine anyone you like)

Vaishnavi walked up to her sister and said " looks like you already cutted the cake without me  come on i was just to minutes late"
Reena and Rajendra ,andrew, daya,Kamal where shocked that how is she here

Reena hugged  her sister and says "OMG  didi how is it possible, yhsi the best birthdaygift ever . I missed so much"
" i know reena that'swhy i am here "
" but why didn't you informed us"

" o my sweet little then how would it be a surprise"

Vaishnavi then turnedtoward her father and his friends and touched Rajendra nad andrew feet.

Rajendra said by Taking towards the side
" Vaishnavi why are you where i told you its not safe for you . Why did you return beta"

Vaishnavi " dad relax i know you worried about me but i am a grown woman now  , i only cma e for couple of days them i will return  back and don't be like you don't want me here ,its mean "

Rajendra felt sorry but he was still worried

Andrew " she is correct Rajendra and its just for a shit period of time don't worry nothing will happen"

Vaishnavi smiled " appa look  don't worry so much it will effect  your health and look at andrew uncle  he is so positive and you on the hand complete opposite "

Everyone  laughed while Vaishnavi was hugged he father

But there was something that was eating Rajendra out of his guts a feeling he has felt after a long time  he felt  it when his wife was in labour the feeling of losing  his loved family

But this time it was a bit strong and was making him sick to his guts .