oh who is she

Start in the 2000 's

A girl was born ,the most beautiful and innocent ,kind to all .
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
       BUT WHO KNEW THE
             BEAUTY WILL
  BE THE REASON OF HER
BEING PROMISED TO THE
                     DEVIL

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
2003
Their were loud screams echoing in the desai house .
Rajendra desai was sitting out side tightly holding on to  his eldest daughter in conforting her and fear of losing his wife who was in labour pain .
The little girl was also trying her best to confort her father.

Rajendra " don't worry my sweetheart nothing will happen to your mama she will be fine and also your little sibling"

Little girl smiled at her father's words and  replied "dada will it be a sister or  brother "
" whatever the gender of the baby is you will still get a siblings to play with just pray that it should be health "
" ok dada"
Then doctor came out with a small creature in hands and gave it to Rajendra
"Congratulations it's baby girl"

The little wasn't able to look at her baby sister even after jumping till her father's chest . So Rajendra leaning towards her and  showed her baby sister
"Dada she is so small "
Rajendra smiled at her daughters

Then doctor " sir i need to tell you something"

Rajendra was tensioned
He left his daughters outside with a guard and went inside
The doctor said " sir your wife is in a serious condition ,she had alot of blood loss  duringthe child birth . We are not  sure if she will be able to surviveor not "
Rajendra grabbed the color of the doctor and said " i fucking gave you one job to save my wife from any harm duringthe labor but you were not even able to do that hm.WHAT WERE YOU DOING .GET LOST "

He went near his wife and sat.

His opened her eyes slowly and said "don't worrymy love everything is goingto be alright " in weakness
Rajendra said " i cannot lose you "
She replies " no those little angel's are . I can see it in your eyes . Please promise me you will never hurt them , protect them like did for me " and then she closed her eyes
Rajendra started to cry loudly. Suddenly a servant came. And said " sir little madam is asking for you"
Rajendra rushed outside and was so in love at the site in infront of him .

His little girl was feeding  the baby from the bottle "dada she was crying alot so james uncle gave me this milk to feed her "
Rajendra smiled
"Dada what will name her "
Rajendra said "she is your sister na you name her "
" umm how about reena . Mama loves that name na ."
" yes my love. My reena nad vaishnavi "

After that day Rajendra decided he will never let anything happen in his beautiful angel's even if he has sacrifice himself .

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hey guys I know i am updates are very quick but know guys will love the story forward.

If you like my story please 🙏 don't forget to
Give a star and givem down below and comment your feedback .

BYE 🖐