dear depart

5 years later

Both reena as beautifully
By the time reena turned 5 years  and vaishnavi was 8 years .

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENS WHICH COULD HAVE RESULTED IN HER GOOD IN THE FUTURE BUT ITS DIDN'T

One day when reena and vaishnavi were playing .rajendra came running and grabbed both of his daughters and hands ,started to run towards the lane of cars at the main door of the house both reena and vaishnavi were scared as they can hear gun shots . As being the oldest vaishnavi tried her best to comfort reena .
Their father sat inside The car and started driving. Rajendra explained to vaishnavi what was happening as she was much wiser them her age
"Listen carefully vaishnavi their are a couple of people following. Well they are your relatives from your mother side and they want to kill you as you our first child amd it was one of the reasons that your mother as not expectby her family. Ofcourse, they thought i am a bad guy so they didn't wanted to marry their daughter to . "

Vaishnavi simple just nodded as she didn't wanted to wake the little reena sleeping  in her lap

Rajendra continues
" But after a much long wait they wantto take revengeby hurting most precious things i love as i took their daughteraway from them .
You and reena i am . They are  after your life the reena . So i am going to take reena to suriyavardhan uncles place for a coupleof days and i have to send you away with james uncle . I will call you back whem ist needed my love."

Rajendra said with

Rajendra said with tears in his eyes . He didn't wanted to send part of his  heart  away but he didn't had a options he knew keeping reena at survardhan palace was safe put not for vaishnavi has he knew that suryavardhana was planning something.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HEY EVERYONEONE
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOCEW YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME .

I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON .

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND MY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A STAR GIVEN BELOW

SEE YOU SOON .........