missed by love

2024 March 31

It was reena birthday and the while desai house was decor beautiful .

The sweet little princess of
Rajendra desai was turning
20 and it was the order of Rajendra desai that ghe Banglore should know that its his little princess birthday .

Reena woke up and came running to her father's office hugging him with joy Rajendra smiled and said "good morning my princess happybirthday. "

Reena " thanks appa i wanted to ask you when will the party begin"
" in the evening my love ,had you talk to Kamal about it"
" what is there to talk about appa he is very arrogant and has a lot of ego , i am not his babysitter that will listen to his tantrums. "

" but kanna you know that he likes you ,never mind don't spoilyour mood tell me do you have anything in mind for your gift"

" appa i do but promiseyou won'tbe angry"
" its yourbirthdaywhy will be angry on you ,just say it "

" umm but it not like i am askingit as a gift but it could "
" just say it now kanna"
( kanna means sweetheart)

" i really miss DIDI"

" i know but you know she has a life there and is happy and safe and you don't want your sisterto be unhappy"

" but appa why did you sent her away"

" its a very complicated reason kanna when the time comes i will let you know , okay"
"Yes appa "
" now go get ready"

After reena left Rajendra desai was tensioned and to himself " you don't know kanna how importantit is for your sister to stay there for her own safety"