sixteen

e l o i s e

Vincenzo's apartment was perhaps the most luxurious house I had ever been to. The wall next to his bathtub was all glass, providing us with one of the most spectacular views of the city, of buildings tall and small, of patches of green in a maze of roads, tiny cars going along but overall, it all looked like a painting, unmoving and serene. Soft sunlight filtered through the blinds open to half-height and a beautiful rainbow spectrum drew itself on my shoulder.

With my head laid against Vincenzo's chest and warm water in the bathtub soothing me of our activities earlier, I closed my eyes, a gentle smile on my lips, my body relaxed. This was better than views I could enjoy later. He stroked my skin around the reflection of the rainbow, then placed a kiss over.

"You are so beautiful, Eloise."

My heart beat faster. He kissed my shoulder again. "So beautiful, so perfect."

"It seems as though you're describing yourself."

He chuckled. "I guess I am too old to deserve to be described so by you."

I opened my eyes, angled his face to me, and kissed him. He let me lead the kiss, let me kiss him how I wanted, for however long as I wanted.

I remembered him promising something similar to me last night.

When I broke the kiss, I only stroked his cheekbone. "Did that kiss seem to you like I am bothered by your age?"

"But I do have a daughter older than you."

"But I do think I am very much into a certain beautiful, mature, perfect man who really knows how to fuck. You're hot, Daddy. Embrace it."

Vincenzo chuckled and only kissed my shoulder. "What do you usually wear? I've only seen you in dresses, jeans once."

"And without."

He fondled my breast. "Right. I like that the best."

"Why are suddenly asking this?" I relaxed in his arms, loving how soft his skin feels under the water.

"Because darling, while I enjoy you naked around me, we have to step out as well. I also have to drop you home."

My eyes flew wide. "Shit, I didn't tell Mom-Dad—"

"I did. Wade knows you're with me. Relax."

I choked.

"Relax, Eloise. I didn't tell him you were in my bed in only a thong."

I glared at him and smacked his shoulder. "Why do you always take this risk?"

"Because Anna knew I had to drop you home. And I also know what would Wade feel if he had no idea where his daughter was."

Right. If it was a lie, it had to be a consistent lie.

"It's spring. I'd prefer shorts."

"Planning to kill me with those sexy legs?"

"Daddy, I wouldn't need those shorts to kill you with my sexy legs. I'd have a better opportunity when they are off."

I ran my fingers up his stomach and over his chest, winking at him.

"Why don't you come home tonight and I'll give you the chance?"

My pussy clenched. I liked the sound of that.

Vincenzo picked up his phone. I didn't know who he called but I could hear that the ring as I snuggled his neck. His fingers ran along my back. He smelled like those manly deodorants, both scents from his shampoo and body wash slightly different.