eleven

v i n c e n z o

Faint beats of the music playing in Eloise's room echoed in the living room and I knew why the music on speaker, knew exactly what she was covering up with that music. I chugged down half my drink. Sitting with Wade, I should not be thinking about how sweet his daughter's moans sound.

Maybe I was fucked up. Or I was fucked up. Why else would I kiss her tonight? She was with an age-appropriate boy. On a date that was morally correct. I was definitely fucked up to not like it.

I liked it when she moaned my name. I liked the taste of her lips, how she withered and blossomed underneath my touch. I liked her skin, her eyes. I liked her want for me, her rosy tits, her perfect, tight pussy—gods, I needed to get a grip.

Maybe once we fuck to the end of this untamable lust and attraction, we both could go back to being who we should be.

"It looks like Eloise really liked the boy she went out with today." Wade said as he filled himself a glass. "She seems happy, playing music loud and all. That's a rarity for her, I tell you, and you, without intention, ended up cutting short her date."

Rarity? It appears as though my little Vixen wasn't so bothered before.

Thoughts of what she must be doing came to my mind and I had to gulp down the remaining half of my glass.

"I don't think she likes that boy," I said. It was the only way I could, at least partially, be honest with Wade. "I saw her initially and was going to let her be with her friends but that boy held her hand and she looked far more uncomfortable than any woman should, especially for a boy she likes. And she didn't oppose once the idea of me dropping her home."

It might not be the whole truth but it wasn't a lie. Even when we were strangers, she wasn't uncomfortable with me as she was with that boy, not when I touched her, not when I kissed her. If she was, that first touch would have been the last.

A worried look crossed his features. The years had changed him so much as it did me. His age was evident and so were his responsibilities in the frowns on his forehead. So much of him was the same as well but it was hard now to see him as someone whose only worry was asking the girl he liked for prom. That girl was his woman now, the one who shared his life and bore his children.

It clicked me before that Eloise looked like someone but I discarded it as one would a déjà vu but now I saw it clear. She had taken so much from Wade but her eyes were different, neither Wade nor Ava.

"I'll ask Ava to talk to her once. She needs to move on," he murmured the last line. Move on? It came to me with surprise and questions but... it was better. If she was using me to forget her ex and move on, it was better. I was no different, using her to quench my attraction for her.

"Don't force her to date if she doesn't want to. Anna didn't date anyone until like two weeks back. Eloise too will come around when she feels so."

"Right. Leave the kids and now you tell me who are you seeing? It's kind of hard to miss the hickey poking out from your collar."

I immediately fixed my collar to hide it. "It's no one. Just casual."

It was why I'd chosen to wear a shirt over the more comfortable option of a T-shirt. I liked Eloise's mark on me. I liked all the nail imprints she had left on me that night. It showed just what pleasures I'd taken her to and how she wasn't uncomfortable to her marks behind if she wanted. I liked her soft kisses as equally as I did her wild hickeys.

"Do you want it to be just casual?"

I was afraid that the more I got from Eloise, the more I'd want. But that had to end someday, right?