CHAPTER-1 | SCHOOL

POV : IN THE SCHOOL

Principal :Miss Lee I'm tiered of your this behaviour , why did you hit her huh

Y/N: yaah promote your daughter is a bitch she was blaming my bestie for no reason

Principlal: how dare you girl ! ( he raised his hand to slap her but y/n held it and said)

Y/N: dare to touch me with your hands ! You don't know what I can do to you (she said and left his hand frustratingly )

Principal : what do you think of yourself huh !?

Y/N: something which you can never afford

Principal : yaah call your parents !

Y/N: are you sure ?

Principal: why are you scared wait lemme only call them

Y/N: I mean if they come na you'll be at loss
(She said flipping her hair )

Principal : I'll call your parents now !

Y/N : okay call them ( she sat on chair that was in front of his table and crossed her legs )

Somi: sir can I leave ? (She said being nervous )

Principal: yes and come with your parents tomorrow ! And you (he said pointing at y/n) I'll call your dad now ! (Saying that he dialed Mr. Lee's contact , after a few rings he picked up call )

???: yes (cold voice )

Principal : hello sir , Mr cha school principle This side your daughter has hit a girl badly you have to come here

Mr. Lee : ohh y/n

Principal : yes sir

Mr. Lee: I'll be there in 5 minutes (he cut the call)

Principal: o-ok sir (he puts the phone down ) he is coming (he said mockingly looking at y/n)

Y/N: see cha you still have an option , you can leave this place okay !

Principal : yaah shut up ! ( he said a bit loudly )

Y/n: yaah don't shout at me ! If you don't wanna be in trouble (she was saying and suddenly she heard girls shouting voice , she smirked )

Principle : why is everyone shouting suddenly !
(He was about to go out but y/n interrupted)

Y/N: my dad came !

Principal :how are you so sure !

Y/N: wait and watch 5 -4-3-2 and 1 (and the door blast opens , principle looks at the person in shock as the person was surrounded by 4 bodyguards, a bodyguard moved a side revealing the one and only LEE JONG SUCK. He came inside dressed in all black suit and hands in his pockets )

Principal : s-sir y-ou-u

Y/N: dad you came finally this idiot is troubling me from past Half hour (she got off the seat and went to her dad and hugged him , he hugged her back and sat on the chair )

Mr. Lee: he was troubling you princess

Y/N: yes dad alot (she said making pout)

Mr. Lee : come sit (saying that he sat on the chair and looked at principle and said ) so Mr can you tell me what my daughter did as you had to call me !

Principal: sir your daughter had hit my daughter very badly !

Mr. Lee : and what's the reason !

Principal: s-sir no specific reason ! (As he said This Mr. Lee banged the table )