What if Tim never showed up at Lucy's 6x5 spoiler Part 2

TW SH TALK

Angela took a deep breath then called Tamara it didn't take long and Tamara answered ( on phone) Tam: "Hey Ange everything okay do you need me to babysit", A: "No but i need you to come to the hospital" T: "WHAT WHY PLEASE TELL ME IT ISNT LUCY" tamara said starting to cry A: "tam is it lucy she's been in a car crash" all Angela heard was the door close "Tam, TAM TAMARA" T: " im still here im packing lucy and myself a bag" A: "do you need a ride I'll send Tim" T: " i don't want to see him ill uber down i have money" A: "Tamara he's at the hospital with us" T: "im not talking to him then okay im coming now" then Tamara hanged up and Angela walked back in. When she walked in grey could tell it didn't go well and he hugged Angela "is she coming" Tim looked up and asked, "Yeah but Shes pissed with you and isn't going to talk to you" After 10 minutes Tamara came running in "WHERE IS SHE" Angela went over and hugged Tamara "still in surgery, have u eaten." Tamara shook her head "don't even try getting me to eat i just want lucy" Angela rubbed her arm "Tamara I'm not going to force you but Lucys going to murder me if i don't get you food" Tama just walked off and sat alone in the corner putting on one of Lucy's hoodies.

2 hours later:

Tamara had fallen asleep crying but quietly because she didn't want anyone to worry a doctor walked in "Family of Lucy Chen" everyone stood up but Tamara cause she was scared for the worse "Shes going to be fine but she keeps calling for someone called Tamara is that a daughter sister" Angela looked at Tamara who was shaking "Her Roommate that's like a sister to her are we aloud to see her" The doctor Nodded "of course room 202" Anegla walked over to Tamara " Hunny she's fine and wants you" Tamara looked up with tears "What room" Angela hugged her "202", Tamara grabbed the bag and ran to Lucy's room. Angela walked back over "let's give them some time" Angela looked at Tim who has sitting by himself on his phone, and she walked over "Tim she's okay its okay" Tim shook his head "i shouldn't have left her" Grey heard that and turned around "U LEFT HER AFTER E VERYTHING THATS HAPPENED TO HER" Tim wiped his eyes " i know I'm an idiot i didn't even say love u i just said ill call u when i can then she tried calling me and i ignored it" Grey wiped his face cause Lucy was like a daughter to him he knows everything about her family and that they done to her and walked to her room.

In the hospital room

Tamara walked in and saw lucy look at her and she opened her arms "Come here" tamara dropped the bag and just fell into her arms "i though i was going to lose you" Lucy was rubbing her back "Tam im fine and right here" Tamara and lucy talked for a while then Grey walked in "Hey Luce you ok" Lucy looked and Grey and nodded "physically yes but i don't think mentally" grey went over and hugged her "its going to be okay and im going to say this before Angela comes in but tims here he wouldn't answer anyone but he knew if Angela rang him its bad" Lucy blinked "so a call from his best friend is more important than his girlfriend got it". Not long after Tim and Angela walked in Tamara was asleep and lucy was zoned out "Hey my girl" Angela said walking over to her "how's the pain" Lucy looked her "hey my girl what pain mental pain or psychical pain" Angela gave her a death stare "uh not to bad these pain meds are working a dream". Tim walked over to her and just laid on her chest lucy knew he felt bad, and she couldn't stay mad so she wrapped her arms around him and just held him because she could tell it's what he needed. Not long after Angela and Grey left and Tim started crying "I'm sorry i didn't mean for all this to happen i dint want to get you hurt or fired" lucy kissed his forehead " i though you were bleeding out somewhere and i lost it don't hate me" Tim looked up at her and said, "baby i would never hate you I'm always here okay im sorry i left". Lucy started crying and Tim hugged her and said "baby what's wrong" Lucy gripped on to Tim "i couldn't handle the pain and i used the box" Tim knew what the box meant so he hugged her tighter "baby how many" lucy took a breath "6" Tim kissed her forehead "baby we are going to get through this now im going to tell you what happened" Tim told her everything and lucy said he should of told her cause she cares about him more than her job and she wanted to help him. lucy and Tim spent the night cuddling and talking until Lucy fell asleep the Tim fell asleep.

After this Tim helped lucy and lucy helped Tim it took a while for Tamara to like him again, but she liked Tim again and they lived happily ever after.

What would you like to see next