A bad case part one

A/N in this Lucy is a detective at Mid Wlisher and is 6 Months Pregnant also her and Tim have been married for 2 1/2 years .

Lucy's pov:
Driving back to the station after finding the little girl in a dumpster who has been missing for 6 months. i can't stop feeling like i failed her family. lm almost at the station but i pull over and just think well rubbing my belly. After ten minutes i head back to my desk and start doing the paperwork until i get a wave of emotion and i just stand up and walk off. "Lucy u okay" Angela ask but i just ignore her "Chen where are you going shift isn't over" grey asked sticking his head of his office i just walk to the locker room and grab my bag and i leave the station and uber home.

Tamara's Pov:
I'm in the kitchen and i hear the door open i look at my phone and think they shouldn't be home for another 7 hours i walk to the door and i see Lucy with her bag "hey where's Tim" Lucy puts her bag down and says "work" Tam looks confused Then asked "you okay" "yup fine i'm heading to bed night Tam love u" Lucy said walking up the stairs to hers and tims room "Love you too" I say as i go back into the Kitchen.

Tim's pov:
"Hey guys where Luce" i asked confused with some food in my hand "No idea she came back off a case started paperwork got up grabbed her bag and left about 1 hr ago" Angela said kinda Worried "did she say anything" I asked grabbing my phone out of my pocket "no ignored everyone" Angela said looking down at her work. I try calling Lucy but it just rings until voice mail. I walk to Greys office and knock until he tells me to come in "Bradford what's up" grey said as i walked in closing the door "Do you know anything about what happened to Luce" I said as i sat down "No i don't i asked her where she was going but she just walked out ignoring everyone" "i've tried calling her but i'll try again thanks grey"

Lucy's pov
I walk to the bedroom close the door and change into tim's sweats and hoodie and lay down and cry feeling like i've disappointed everyone and i failed the girls family my phone starts ringing and it Tim but i just ignore it. i start drifting off until my phone rings again i don't even check who it is i just throw my phone across the phone and i go back to sleep. after 1 hour i wake up to Tamara lighting shaking me "luce here's some food and some water if you need anything else just yell out" i still have my closed but i still mange to say. "Thanks tam" i sit up and eat my lunch and then i lay down and just go back to sleep for a few more hours.

Tim's pov:
Shift ends and i rush home to see if Lucy is there i get in the door and i see her shoes and bag and sigh out of relief i walk into the kitchen and i see Tam cooking at The stove "Hey Tam" i said as i grabbed a drink out the fridge "Hey Tim dinner isn't to far off" She said with a big smile "thanks tam also how long has Luce been home" i asked well opening my drink "about 7 hours maybe a little longer she's just been sleeping tho i did take her some lunch tho" Tam said boiling some vegetables "i'll go check on her" i said putting my drink down and i just walk up the stairs to mine and lucy's room. When i get to the door and open it i see Lucy still sleeping and her phone on the floor next to the door i pick her phone and and place it on her bed side table and i sit next to her gently rubbing her back.

Lucy's Pov:
I'm still sleeping until i feel someone start rubbing my back and turn over and i see Tim without think i just cuddle into him not saying a word " babe what's wrong" Tim asked as he laid down so i could lay on his chest "i failed them Tim i failed there family" i said as i started bailing my eyes out