S 2 Ep.4 Western Energy

Let me know if there's any mistakes I can fix! Enjoy!

Stolas, Stella, and Stella's brother, Andrealphus, were at a cafe, sipping on coffee.

"Stolas" Stella spoke as she was done taking her sip."Stella" Stolas spoke back as he took a sip. They both took another sip as Stella cursed at Stolas, in reply, Stolas said "witch"

Andrealphus groaned.

"Fuckish. imp. sucker!" Stella yelled back. "Why did you insist on meeting me here?" Stolas asked as he revived a notification on his phone.

"Ahem! We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce, I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more...compensation, after all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely you owe..." Andrealphus spoke.

"Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue" Stolas mentioned.

A horse was running towards the cafe.

"Up yours!" Stella flipped him off.

"Stellaaaa, for fucks sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!" Andrealphus said embarrassed.

The sound of glass breaking was heard. It was striker, he was back. He pulled out two guns and aimed at Stolas and shot, Stolas dodged the bullet as he looked worried.

Stolas looked at Stella as she gave him an evil glare.

Stolas rushed out the cafe but was tied up, caught up in Striker's rope. "Oh dear, this is worrisome" Stolas spoke to himself.

***

Blitzø was driving as he was getting a call. "Oh shit, Stolas! It's really not a good time buddy..."

"I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again blitzy but um...I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to  the back of a horse at the moment" Stolas spoke on the other side of the phone as he was on the back of Strikers horse tied up.

"Pfft lucky bitch..." Blitzø replied.

"Well, um no, rather unlucky, I've seem to have been stolen by that little cowboy friend of yours" Stolas replied.

"Ohh, which one?" Blitzø asked.

"How many cowboy's do you know? Moxxie asked Blitzø. "What does he look like your highness?" Moxxie asked Stolas.

Stolas looked at striker as he observed him for a bit, "mmm...sexy?"

"That's striker, sir!" Moxxie answered.

"How would you know it's him just by the word sexy?" You asked Moxxie as he looked at you, "I just do" Moxxie looked away.

"Oh for fucks sake! Can't you just get away? Aren't you powerful?" Blitzø asked.

"I believe he has me bound with blessed rope, which limits my ability to free myself I'm afraid. So, I think you should come save me" Stolas answered.

"Oh shit Stolas, I can't today alright? I'm sorry. I-I'm literally on my way to take loona in for her very important hellbies S-H-O-T" Blitzø spelled out as he looked at loona concerned.

Loona stared at Blitzø blankly.

"It takes years to book an appointment at this place, it took five to get this one, and she's been doing a lot of field work so you know, she needs it" Blitzø added.

"Ohh, ha ha, well I do agree that is very important...but I-" Stolas was cut off by striker, "would you shut up already? I can hear you by the way" striker snatched the phone from Stolas with his tail.