chapter one-books

Carios pov

"I was on my last day of summer break. I had just gotten back from Mexico. I was there pretty much all summer dealing with my dad's side of the family. I had never been fond of any of my family as they had put me through so much throughout my life, and now even more since I had finally spoken up about what my uncle did to me. But let's get into that later.

I woke up and took a quick shower. I then got dressed in jorts and a red oversized shirt with my red converse. I decided I was gonna go to the store just to get some last-minute school stuff. I don't like going out much, but I don't feel like being home today.

I head to the mall, hoping to just get my things quickly and leave, but I end up wandering into a bookstore. I look around before picking up a book called 'Scythe'. I read the back, and it sounds interesting enough, but as I'm about to put it in my basket, I see my ex-girlfriend. She's the one person I didn't wanna run into. I put down my book and quickly walk out, but by accident, I run into someone walking into the store. I fall back and say, 'Sorry,' standing up quickly, embarrassed and just trying to leave. The other person says, 'Oh, it's okay.' I look up and see a very pretty woman, maybe in her 20s. She looks so pretty and almost majestic. I give her a quick smile and nod before walking out and heading to my car.

I go get something to eat before heading to my best friend's house. I just met henry last year, but he's honestly the best. I walk into his house, greeting his mom, and walking up to his room. I walk in and just plop on his bed. 'Ew, what are you doing here?' he says jokingly. I laugh and throw a pillow at his head. 'Shut up, I just don't wanna be home,' I say to him. 'Family issues, huh?' he says. I roll my eyes and say, 'Yeah, my mom's talking about the court date a lot, and I'm over it.' He says, 'Damn, I'm sorry. I know he's the last person you wanna see, but I mean, if you get it over with, you won't ever have to see his ugly ass again

"Yeah, you're right Anyways, I ran into this hot ass woman at the mall like I would marry her, you know? And her voice was so calming," he laughs.

"Yeah, but she wouldn't wanna marry you, loser" I stand up and look at him

"Okay, and at least I'm not delusional over a man that doesn't give me the time of day," I snap back at him.

He snaps his head to look at me and says, "Ain't no way you just said that. He loves me, you know it, and I do too."

I roll my eyes "okay whatever ima head home it's late and school starts tomorrow so see you also are you picking me up?" "Yuppy I'll see u tomorrow " I leave and head home...I get home and go up straight to my room not wanting to be bothered I get changed into pjs and go to sleep.

Mall outfit

A/N first chapter hope you enjoyed! -with love Sabrina

575 words