3. | Embarassinggg

A/N: An actual longer chapter y'all 😘
------------------------

Johnnie wakes up first thing in the morning with a stomach ache, hmmm I wonder why. "UghHhhh why do I feel like SHIT." Johnnie whined before he realized something. HE HAD TO FILM A VIDEO WITH BRYAN TODAY. He forgot what kind of video it was, but he knew it involved him talking about being in a gay orgy. ANYWAYSSSSS.

Johnnie rolled out of bed and checked the time on his phone. It was 7:45, which meant if course, Tara wasn't up yet. And hopefully her little spouse wasn't either, because he cannot run into that man again, not alone after what happened last night 😭 Johnnie cringed sorta remembering that conversation perfectly now, but he quickly dropped it.

As per usual, Johnnie got his bookbag and quietly made his way out of his room, and then downstairs. Praying on everything that he wouldn't run into this Tara's bf again. Luckily, his prayers were answered when he spotted no one in the kitchen like last time 😭 and he made it out of his home, on his way to Bryan's house.

"Oh my god! Johnnie there you are" The blonde fuck greeted Johnnie and pulled him into a tight embrace. To which Johnnie accepted it by now, hugging his friend back with an equal amount of energy. Surprisingly for Johnnie, he wasn't used to being affectionate with anyone else besides his family and Tara sometimes, which were mostly women. With Bryan he felt comfortable with being this affectionate.

"Dude, why the hell are you so giddy? I come over to your house like every other day lol." Johnnie asked in a joking tone, though he was a bit curious since Bryan seemed awfully more cheerful than he would be most other days.

"You remember when I told you about that interview idea I had planned for a video?" Bryan asked Johnnie to which Johnnie scratched his head like that shit had a colony of lice on it before reluctantly nodding a yes. Not wanting to disappoint Bryan. Bryan raised a brow at Johnnie'd body language but his smile didn't falter.

"Great, cause guess who we're interviewing today~" Bryan invited Johnnie inside while leaving his sentence hanging, letting Johnnie guess.

"Shiiii, I don't know, the homeless man on this side of the road that offers to circumcise you for a 50?" Johnnie just said, wheezing a little as he did. He really didn't have a clue. Bryan just laughed heartly and shook his head. His japanese accent slipped out a little.

"No Johnnie no! We're not gonna be interviewing any randos again today..." He paused, regaining his composure. "... We're interviewing a band todayyyyyyY." He finished with a wide smile. To which Johnnie's eyes lit up a little.

"A band? Which one?" Johnnie asked. Hoping it'd be a band he's familiar with or something. Idk, dw it is sweetcheeks.

"Johnnie, what's that one band you love listening to... Besides MCR... Or Paramore?" Johnnie rolled his eyes at the question and smiled, a big beaming smile (by emo, depresso standards, so not really a big smile). "Never Shout Never?" Johnnie answered. To which Bryan nodded. And that's where his eyes went wide with surprise.

"HOLY SH*T REALLY?" Johnnie nearly jumped out of sheer happiness. Yippee. And Bryan couldn't help but smile more and grab Johnnie's soldier to help contain his excitement.

"Yep, we sure are. Happy early 18th birthday Johnnie boy." Johnnie just pulled Bryan into another tight hug. Both held each other tight and jumped around knq circle, Johnnie just cheering which happened to be loud enough to wake up the others staying over at Bryan's. The first one to come downstairs and complain was Jake, Jake Bateman. A close friend of Johnnie, about his age and worked for the crew.