The beginning (Chapter 1)

"Come on u can do it " carrier encouraged.

She had a black and green colored pattern on her armor plate. Her mouth plate was light gray with red optics. I was on the floor sitting. My surroundings were in a castle that has crystal like walls with the two sun and both of our moon reflecting off of it. There was a pond right next to me showing me how our solar system looked. There were some books by the side of the pond.

"Carriers right you can do it" sire beside carrier said, agreeing with her. He had a red and white color pattern but with yellow eyes.

"Right petal, left petal, right petal, left petal." Carrier told me.

Carrier and sire kept telling me this. I already learned my right and left side. I slowly begun to stand up. I was determined to learn to walk without falling on my face again. I putted my right petal on the ground then put my other one too. Slowly, i repeating that pattern as my creators told me. The more steps i took the more I became confident. I was so confident that i didn't notice that i already reached carrier.

"That's my sparkling! Primus has blessed me sparkling!" my sire yelled and then did a dance. He was swinging his arms to the side and back.

My carrier fell back on the floor and started rolling. She had tears on her optics and was putting her hand on the floor too. I was scared about what carrier was doing, I thought sire hurt her. I walking over to sire and begun punching him.

"Doun't huut carrier" i shouted at him, while punching his petals.

Sire picked me up and explained to me that what carrier was doing was laughing at the dance he made. I sat myself on the floor and began to roll around. Now it was sire turn to laugh. After that all three of us went back home. Carrier told me that we live in a city called Vos and that she and sire were the current rulers.

"One day you'll be the ruler with your sparkmate but that will be awhile." Carrier said while we were in the primes valley. 

The valley had purple flowers with some grey and blue colored ground. Grey for the color and blue for primus veins which contains our food energon. There were statues of the thirteen primes in there too. That's why we call it the valley of the thirteen primes.I was exited for that day. I would have what carrier and sire had with someone. I also get to stay home forever and live in this amazing place forever. It was the best future I could have ever imagined. I stared off into the suns for the rest of that evening. The suns were all very beautiful. There was a sun that was yellow another that was blue, green, orange, and more. It was all perfect I never wanted to leave. Beep! Beep! Beep! I brutally woke up from a memory I had when I was a sparkling. I sighed and lied back down on my berth. 'Oh how I wished I could go back to the past' I thought. After about five minutes later I finally decided to get off my berth. It was grey colored. Then my room was very grey and nothing else in there other than my desk, chair, and berth. My desk and chair was for work but other then work stuff in my room I had nothing else. I very tiredly began to walk toward my door. I wanted to go back to sleep but duty awaits. I opened the door and started to walk toward the head of the ship. While walking Steve bumped into us with some papers. The papers went flying all over the place with Steve on the floor.

"Hey! Watch who you bump into," I warned Steve,"Not everyone is as forgiving as me when bumped into"

I felt bad for Steve he didn't deserve this. All he did was work hard for us and we don't even give him anything in return except for abuse.

"Sorry commander starscream" he apologized, then bent down to pickup the papers.

After that he rushed off toward the medic room since he was heading toward our room and if it was for me then he would have handed it to me. Then a few feet away from me was the medic room is that the only logical solution as shockwaves says. I continued walking until I reached the head of the ship. When I entered some veicons looking above their work to see me then back at their work.