Im sorry

Today lays here 'Arranged Marriage' which is a Y/N x Haganezuka story. I'm not gonna continue it because I ran out of ideas but I am gonna create another story, but I just have to do a story title. It's also Y/N x Haganezuka story, it might come this month (if I can figure out the story title).

But here is the ending.

Years later, Haganezuka and Y/N started a family. They had 4 kids, Kenji, Tadashi, Tatsuya and Aoi. They had a good life.

And Kai? Well he is gay now. He has a adoptive daughter named Mitsuki.

They were all happy. It's like a dream.

MORE YEARS later, Haganezuka died due to old age. Y/N was heart broken, but she knew her time is next. She spend every life time with her children and grandchildren. Even though Y/N seems happy, she's heartbroken. She misses her husband.

At age 63, she passed away peacefully in her sleep.

At the gates of heaven, she sees something that she hoped to see when she steps in heaven. Haganezuka.

Haganezuka spoke, "Hello dear... It's been along time... Cmon, let's spend the after light together"

Y/N blushed has Haganezuka holds her hand and guides her to the light.

Now she can forever be with her true love....

The end.

"I love you. And forever will."