Chapter 5: Jealousy

Y/N and Haganezuka have been married for a couple of months now. Haganezuka was busy with his swords, of course, while Y/N was being a housewife.

Y/N started to feel very lonely. She really wanted some company. Because her own husband doesn't even pay attention to her. The last time he paid attention to her is since their honeymoon.

One day, Y/N was walking around the village until she saw a couple of women's looking at the handsome and muscular swordsmith. She saw that one of the swordsmith was Haganezuka, and she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. She felt like Haganezuka was all hers since they were arranged to each other.

Then it hit her. Is she really in love with him?

All that Y/N could think about is that the women's can stop drooling over Haganezuka since she wants Haganezuka all to herself. But then she felt a poke on her shoulder and looked who it was.

Y/N was shocked at who poked her shoulder. It was her childhood friend, Kai.

Kai spoke, "Hey Y/N! I've never seen you since you and your family moved from your home village! How have you been?"

Y/N replied, "Oh, I've been great! Well, sorta... I've been arranged to a guy I don't really know.."

Kai said, "Oh no, that's awful! But does he treat you well?"

Y/N replied, "Well, uh.. We don't talk to each other that much.. We only talked when it was our wedding day and our honeymoon.."

Kai said, "Well, he doesn't sound like a husband.. Hey! Wanna come with me to get a drink?"

Y/N smiled and nodded. They went to a cafe to talk about how they have been doing since they had been separated. But what they didn't know is that Haganezuka has been spying on them. Haganezuka  was extremely jealous. More jealous when Y/N saw him getting attention  from other women's.

Then Haganezuka saw that Kai was about to hold Y/N's hand. Haganezuka  immediately slammed his fist in the table and said in an aggressive tone, "Something going on here...?"

Y/N was startled due to the loud slam and said, "Uhm! No, we were just talking!"

Haganezuka responded, "Okay... good... can I stay here for a bit...honey?"

Y/N nodded and blushed. Kai was a bit bored now since Haganezuka was there now. Kai could tell that Haganezuka was trying to get Kai jealous by feeding Y/N his dango. Y/N blushed and wanted to pay back the favor, but she was too shy. Then Y/N started to feed Haganezuka, and that made Kai jealous.

Kai said, "I should be going now, bye Y/N"

Y/N nodded and waved Kai goodbye. Haganezuka was very satisfied. He made Y/N's childhood friend jealous. Haganezuka proved that Y/N was all his. Then Haganezuka gave Y/N a kiss in the cheek, and she blushed due to the kiss on the cheek.

[SORRY FOR NOT DOING MORE OF THE CHAPTERS, I'VE BEEN BUSY]

~To be continue~