Chapter 1: Getting ready.

It was year 1916.
Haganezuka was forging swords in his forge, until Tecchin told him to go to his room. When Haganezuka arrived, Tecchin said "Haganezuka, since you couldn't find yourself an bride. I found one for you, you'll marry her right now." Haganezuka was surprised because he didn't expect to get married to someone he didn't know. But, Haganezuka agreed anyways.

Haganezuka was starting to get ready to meet his future wife. He didn't wanted to get married, he just wanted to be alone with his swords.

Then one of the maids in his house knocked on his door. "Haganezuka, we got your wedding suit." It was a traditional Japanese wedding kimono. Haganezuka changer into it and the maids where getting him ready to go to the carriage to pick up the woman he supposed to marry.

Meanwhile Y/N. Y/N just woke up and saw that that her parents arranged her with a swordsmith. She didn't want to be married to a man that she doesn't know. But she didn't had a choice, they got her wedding dress ready. Everything was ready.

The maids of Y/N household where doing her hair, makeup, etc to make her look pretty. She was very VERY nervous. What if the man doesn't like her? What if the man is abusive? What if the man is toxic? Y/N didn't know what to do, should she tell her parents that she doesn't want to be married to someone she doesn't know?

Until Y/Ncould her parents, the maids where already done with getting her ready. She looked very beautiful, her hair looked so neat, her makeup made her look like a goddest. But when she put on her wedding kimono, she was even more beautiful.

The carriage arrived later then, Y/N had to say goodbye to her family. Since she's not gonna see them every again. Her dad said "We are so proud of you, Y/N. Don't forget to make him the happiest man in the world." Y/N nodded and said her farewells.

Y/N took a deep breath and thought "Time to meet the man I was arranged to marry.." Then Y/N got inside the carriage and saw Haganezuka.

~To be continued..~