Chapter 2: Meeting and Marriage

Haganezuka looked at Y/N and said "So your the woman that I'll marry.. You don't look bad.. Thats good."

Y/N was shocked, did he only cared about her looks? Y/N was pissed but didn't show it. She didn't said anything the rest of the ride, she just looked out the window watching her village fade away from her vision.

Y/N thought of everything she did in her old village. How her and her friends used to play with each other outside after school. Going to her favorite store to buy some new clothes, dresses, shoes and more.

Then Haganezuka interrupted her thoughts, "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself. I'm not one of those people who know everything about them just by looking at them." Y/N heard that he was really hot blooded, impatient, aggressive and obsessed with swords. How is she gonna deal with him?..

Y/N sighed and said, "I'm Y/N, I am 26 years old.. H-How about you?.."

Haganezuka looked at her and said, "I'm Hotaru Haganezuka, I am 37 years old." Y/N was shocked, she thinks "Am I gonna marry an old man?!" She couldn't see how he looked like, since his face is covered by an Hyottoko mask.

Y/N asked "So.. What village you live?" Haganezuka answered "Swordsmith Vilage." Y/N said "So.. It's full of swordsmith?.." Haganezuka nodded and said "Well there is only 5% of people not being swordsmith, but it's mostly the woman there."

Y/N asked "How many woman are there?" Haganezuka answered "Few. About 23 woman are in the village."

Then the carriage stopped, the person who was driving the carriage said "We're here."

Y/N stepped out the carriage with the driver helping her out. She saw a flower field, this is where she's gonna get married. She was so nervous.

Haganezuka got out the carriage and said "Y/N.. You go follow that lady, she'll tell you where to go."

Y/N looked at the lady he pointed at and the lady said "Hello, my name is Mitsuki. Come with me, miss."

Y/N followed Mitsuki to the entrance of the flower field. Mitsuki turned to her and said "We can't start a wedding without flowers, which flowers do you want, theres slot of pretty ones."

Y/N looked at the flower field, amazed at the beauty of the flower field. Y/N caught her eyes on her favorite flower, flower Lillies. Y/N said to Mitsuki "I think I'll choose Lillies.."

Mitsuki smiled at Y/N and said "Okay, nice choice! Lillies are very beautiful!"

Y/N smiled back. Few hours later. The wedding began to start, Haganezuka was waiting for his bride to walk in her gown going to him. When Y/N arrived, she felt nervous. She was hoping that Haganezuka will be a good husband, and treat her right.

Has the priest said his words. Y/N was very nervous to say 'I do', but she didn't noticed that she was now supposed to say 'I do.' The priest said "Y/N would you take Hotaru Haganezuka has your beloved husband?"

Y/N gulped and replied "I-I do.." Then the Priest said "Haganezuka, would you take Y/N has your beloved wife?"

Haganezuka replied "I do." The priest said "And now you may, kiss the bride." Y/N was very VERY nervous now, she never kissed someone before.

Before Y/Ncould do something, Haganezuka pulled her in.

~To be continued..~