"Tell me. Why do I fuck you, and no one else?"

He pulled his thumb out and stood on a knee until he was eye-level, until I didn't have to crane my neck anymore.

"B-because I listen." I said, suddenly developing an urge to puke. I wanted to leave. I eyed the door, but realized it was locked, and my key was on the beaten dresser.

He nodded. "And because for months, I've been the only one for you. That's right, isn't it?"

"Yes." I forced the agreement out in a croaky voice.

"Ever since I saw you in that club, you've been mine to touch. To mark." 

I only realized after the nod that I should've said no. This was the first time he'd talked to me properly, and I wanted it to stay that way. 

"Take off your clothes."

No.

I looked at him as he rounded the bed and his watch fell on the dresser with a clank. He turned. Looked at me expectingly. "Now, Adriana."

I hesitantly stood up and faced him. 

"I.. I'm not feeling it tonight. My Papa, he wanted me home early-"

"I don't give a shit, Adriana. You come here to get fucked, you will get fucked. Now take your goddamn clothes off."

Panic sparked inside of me, and surged as he drew closer until there was a mere inch between my white dress and his bloodstain. 

His eyes pierced into mine. "Pain is enjoyable, isn't it?" He pressed on the bruise from last week. I held my breath. "Don't make me change that." He pushed me backwards until my back hit the bed.

No. 

I glanced at the door again, but it was too late. His hands were all over me. Pulling my dress down, taking my panties down with it. It felt like a million centipedes were crawling all over me, digging into my skin and taking all my hope away with it.

Why does it feel like this? It's never felt like this. 

"No, I don't want to-"

He clapped a hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up. You know I don't like you talking."

The panic grew, and his body was too big for me to escape. It was everywhere, and the smell of blood was making my nerves tighten until I felt that they would snap.

I was completely naked now.

No. Please, no.

I shook my head vigorously as he moved his hand off to unbuckle his belt. 

"I don't want this, Petrov. Please, don't-"

The pain barely registered until I felt it beating down on my face. He'd slapped me across the face. So hard that my ears rung, and with so much force that I felt my lip bust and now start to drip. Blood. I didn't want more blood.

He wrapped a hand around my neck and pushed me into the mattress until I couldn't breathe. Then, he grabbed my legs and split them apart, shoving into me with one go.

If it weren't for the new hand covering my mouth, I'd scream my lungs out.

Instead, my muffled groan filled the room, and a cruel grin tore his face in half.

"Fuck. So much better when you're tight."

I clenched my eyes shut, trying to think of something- anything, to stop the pain. It felt like he was tearing me in half, like he was snipping off my lifeline and I didn't have anything to grab onto. 

I begged and begged, but he didn't stop. 

My chest heaved as I let out sobs that didn't have the chance to escape. They muffled into his hand and I prayed to God, I prayed that the guard outside would hear and do something about it.

Someone. Please, anyone.

Just fucking help me.

The tears ran down the side of my face as my heart caved and horror bubbled up inside, a terror unlike anything I'd ever felt. It ate me out and spat into my lungs, filling it with a carnal urge to let go of everything. Swallow me whole. Drown me into myself, because even that would be better than this.

Anything would be better than this.

My hands clawed on his chest, filling my nails with dried blood. I fought, I scratched, I cried. I let my soul speak for me, because that was the one thing still fighting. But even that couldn't muster up the strength to stop him.

And then, something. A musical note. 

Music, I remembered. There was music playing.

My hands slowed as I focused on the lyrics instead of my own cries. 

Sugar, I call my baby my sugar

My eyes opened.

That sugar baby of mine

I blinked the blurriness away to get distracted by the set of keys, their metal glistening on the dresser.

Funny, he never asks for my money

All that I give him is honey

I felt everything. Every time he forced into me, every piece of skin he grunted over and I felt the breath on. 

Sugar, I never cheat on my sugar

'Cause I'm too sweet on my sugar

That sugar baby of mine

Focus. And then, it came. 

Your teeth. Use your teeth.

I opened my mouth as hard as I could, and bit down on his palm until I felt flesh tear and blood spill into my mouth. 

"Fuck!" He yelled, immediately pulling himself off me. "You bitch!"

The metallic taste spread across my tongue and I gagged, choking. 

Move, I thought. A surge of dread filled me as his body lingered a few feet away.

Run.

I used the rest of my strength to use my feet and kick him in the chest, so his back hit the dresser. A fold in the carpet made him trip, and a loud bang filled the room as his forehead hit the wooden edge of the bed. I grabbed the keys as he fell to the floor.

Wait. His guard.

I quickly stepped behind the door, just before it slammed open and a burly man rushed in.

"What the fuck? Boss?"

While the guard ran over to him, I grabbed my torn dress of the floor. I covered what I could with it.

The music faded away as I ran out the motel door.

-------------------------------------

alr guys so that's kinda the scope of her trauma, basically what makes her so scared around Petrov. It's been enough time, though that she wants revenge which, honestly, go her cuz that man deserves to be tortured in the worst ways possible

however, the bad news is, this isn't it- there's more of what he did and you'll find out soon enough

mwah see u