TS 27

"You look like a lost kitten." Natawa si Kervy nang maalala ang mukha ni Jekyll habang hinahanap siya. Sinadya niya kasing hindi magpakita.

"Akala ko umuwi ka na Sir. Hindi kita mahanap eh."

"How can I go home without seeing you? By the way, here." Bakas ang kinang sa mga mata ni Jekyll nang makita ang isang bouquet ng bulaklak.

"Woah! Thank you po Sir."

"As far as I remember, I'm not your boss anymore." Kervy crossed his arms.

"Nakasanayan na kasi Sir." Sagot ni Jekyll habang napakamot sa sintido niya.

"And as far as I can remember, you said that we can be friends if I'm not your boss anymore." Kervy said while smiling smugly.

"Haha ang talas naman po ng memorya n'yo Sir."

"There you go again." Napatikom ng bibig si Jekyll.

"Je you're here. I've been looking for you—oh, who is he?" A tall and handsome guy approach Jekyll and interrupted their conversation. Kervy couldn't help but get curious as to who the guy is. And it erks him on how the guy calls Jekyll. Though, he doesn't know why.

"I'm with my bo—friend. He accompanied my mother here."

"Really? You're mom's here? I need to meet her."

"Later. I'll introduce her to you. By the way, He's Si—Kervy, one of my very supportive friends, Kerv, he's Maverick, a friend I found here and a fellow graduate." Kervy's confused if he heard Jekyll right.

Did he just call me Kerv? Or my eardrums are failing me?

"Oh so you're his boss! Nice to meet you bro." Kervy looked at Jekyll and the later averted his gaze.

"No. I'm not his boss anymore. We're FRIENDS. Nice to meet you too." Jekyll just suppress his self from laughing at how Kervy really pressed that word friends. The two shake hands with Kervy giving a fake smile.

 The two shake hands with Kervy giving a fake smile