Zack tears up as he pulls Alex into a tender embrace. "Alex, you're my rock too. And I'm grateful every day for your understanding and support, not just for me, but for being patient with me building my relationship with Everly as well."

Alex rests his head on Zack's shoulder, feeling overwhelmed with happiness "Thank you for being in my life, for loving me just as I am. For loving me and accepting my daughter, I can't wait to hopefully spend forever by your side, loving you and Everly with all my heart."
Zack held Alex in his arms, letting them snuggle on the deck chair as best as they could.

"I will be by yours and Everly's sides forever if you let me." Zack whispered.

"God that sounds nice. Growing old with you. Raising my daughter with you."Alex said in a wistful whisper.

"It does. It sounds perfect." Zack whispered back.

"Should we go to bed?" Zack said with a smirk.

Alex winked. "I would like that a lot."

Zack took his hand and pulled him into the cabin. Their lips were molded together as they fell into bed.

———————————————————————-

The next morning Zack and Alex were startled awake by Everly climbing on the bed they were staying in and jumping up and down. Problem. Zack and Alex forgot to put underwear back on last night and they were both completely nude under the sheets.

"DADDY! ZACKY!WAKE UP!" She yelled.

"OUCH." Alex exclaimed as Everly unknowingly jumped right on his midsection,sinking a foot into his nether regions.

Everly went wide eyed and she immediately leaned down and hugged Alex, burying her face into his shoulder. "I am so sorry Daddy!"

Alex hugged her close and held her there and looked at Zack pleadingly. Hoping that Zack would get the hint to get out of bed and throw clothes on while Alex blocked Everly's line of sight. Zack noticed, and took the opportunity to slip out of bed and slip on some underwear from the floor, and quickly throw on sweatpants... Before Everly wiggled out of Alex's hold.

Zack plastered a smile on his face and he held out his hand for Everly to take.

"Evie... I think since somebody's awake that I should go make some coffee for daddy and I and I'm thinking we should go make some pancakes for breakfast. What do you think?" Zack suggested as he spoke to Everly.

The lively three-year-old laughed, and she smiled that she took Zack's hand as he led her out the door. "Zacky! You know I'll never say no to pancakes"

Zack lifted her up on to the counter. He started to make a pot of coffee. And pull out the pancake mix he bought for their weekend getaway.

"Zacky! I really like having you around. You make my daddy happy and you make me smile."Everly said as she swung her pajama clad legs on the counter.

Zack Stopped pouring the mix and looked at her. "I like being here too, i'm sorry you don't always get to see me because I work the opposite shifts of your daddy, but I'm glad I do get to spend time with you otherwise. your daddy makes me really happy too. In fact, I love him."

Everly broke out into a grin. "Are you saying your flowers bloomed Zacky?"

Zack nodded and Alex walked into the kitchen. "They sure did Evie. And my flowers grow for you too."

Zack booped her on the nose and finished pouring the ingredients for pancakes into the bowl. "Morning babe." Zack said as Alex poured cups of coffee.

"Morning love." Alex said kissing Zack's cheek as he handed him a mug of coffee.

Alex walked over to where Everly was sat on the counter and kissed her forehead. "Morning my darling girl. What were you and Zack giggling about out here?"

Everly smiled. "THAT HE LOVES YOU!" She yelled out excitedly.

Alex smirked with a playful look in his eyes. "Oh really he told you that?"

Everly nodded. "He said his flowers bloomed, after he has been watering them and stuff."

Alex smiled at Zack who shrugged cluelessly-playing dumb.

"Evie you want to help me mix the pancakes?" Zack asked turning around with the bowl with batter in his hand. Whisk in the other.

She nodded vigorously and started to mix the pancake batter. She has helped Zack and Alex in the kitchen a lot so she is pretty clean about it, but she was three so she is spilling a little as she does it. Zack was helping, but he had sausage cooking on the stove so he was watching between her and the pan. Alex went and poured her a glass of juice and grabbed a rag to clean up after her.

"Why don't you go change your clothes and go potty? I laid out some clothes for you. I will be there in a moment to help you, but go sit on your little squatty potty we brought." Alex said as he lifted her off the counter.

She nodded and ran off. "Ok Daaaaaaaaaadddy." She yelled as she ran off to the room she was staying in.

Zack stopped what he was doing and pulled Alex to him. Alex let out a yelp of surprise. Trying not to spill his coffee. "Baby be careful! I don't want to spill." He whined.

Zack smirked as he kissed Alex gently. "Just wanted to tell you. I love you. Again. In the light of day so you know I meant it when I said it back. I know you were probably worried I didn't... so this is me, telling you again. I love you Alex Gaskarth."

Alex blushed and he placed a hand on Zack's shirtless chest. "God you are so perfect and thought about that. I love you. I love you.I love you and I am so glad I can finally say it baby."

Zack smiled softly and leaned down and kissed Alex again. "I love you. Now go take care of Everly. I will finish breakfast for us all. See you soon handsome."

Zack smacked Alex's butt as he walked away.
Alex gasped playfully.He smacked Zack'snutt back.

"Be careful. Someone made me a bit sore." Zack winked as Alex walked away.