chapter 50

After one week.

Aadya pain had lessen now, she felt cramps only sometimes, Yug didn't left the house even for any important work right now he didn't care about meeting and business his only priority was his wife, Ruhi tried to talk Aadya but she was maintaining distance for Ruhi and Rudraksh and that's hurting everyone.
After years again she started considering herself wicked and bad omen Vidhan was showing his cold behaviour now he cared for her like Yug but stopped talking to directly he was punishing her and him too .
Aadya was sitting on her room when Yug came from balcony and switched on the TV.

Famous businessman Shivansh  Chaudhari's daughter Diksha Chaudhari was brutally murdered someone stabbed mercilessly, the murdered has cut her both hands her body was found half burnt before one week but police couldn't found the culprit.......... Yug switched off the TV and sat beside Aadya who had a smile on her face now her baby's murderer is dead.

Aadya- you or Bhai?...........she asked putting her head on his lap .

Yug- papa he did it we were here with you when did everything.........she just hummed and look at him with a little smile.

Yug- what happened mera baccha.........he caressed her hairs very tenderly.

Aadya- Rana sa I...........but he intruppted her.

Yug- call me Yug please.........he knew she'll be angry on it.

Aadya- ha how can I a servent call you by your name she turned her face .......... Yug felt like to kill himself for everything what he did with her.

Yug- sorry.........he whispered slowly and kissed her forehead. After sometime he tried to leave but stopped hearing her.

Aadya- don't go Yug please...........he instantly engulfed her in his arms.

Yug- I love you mera baccha.........he kissed her whole face.

Aadya- I missed our child his presence you inside me, know whenever he kicked me I feel great but why did he left us ...........she start crying in his arms. Yug hugged her tightly not knowing what to say .

Yug- wait I'll bring your breakfast.........but before he could go Ruhi entered the room with their Breakfast, she smiled at them but Aadya ignored her, they ate their breakfast in silence.

Aadya- bhabhi maa if you want to see me alive don't come near me until baby grow up......... both Yug and Ruhi were stunned after hearing her.

Ruhi- wh...what did you say.........she was totally confused.

Aadya- go from here please bhabhi maa .......... without saying anything Ruhi left from here.

Yug- Aadya why aren't you understanding it jaan...........he cupped her face and put his forehead on her.

Aadya- please let them go I don't want anything happened to them please..........she hided her face in his neck.

In Ruhi's room.

Ruhi was sitting in guest room when Vidhan came from outside and found her lost somewhere.

Vidhan- jaan what happened.........she looked at him with her red teary eyes very Vidhan rushed and held her in his embrace.

Vidhan- Rooh jaan please tell me what happened.........she tried to speak but sob left from her mouth, after sometime she start speaking.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji Aadya asked us not go near her, she think that she is bad omen, she pleaded me to leave from here......... Vidhan hugged her and caressed her hairs for sometime.

Vidhan- give her sometime don't worry Yug is with her he'll protect her, give her what she want but let me tell you one thing this time I'll not forgive her easily.........he cleared her tears and patted her back until she slept.

In evining

Vidhan knocked AuYu's room door, Yug opened the door and found Vidhan there, he moved aside but Vidhan didn't entered and he didn't even spared any glanced on Aadya who was looking at her brother only.

Vidhan- Yug we are leaving for Delhi, take care of yourself and everyone.........he hugged Yug.

Yug- wouldn't you meet sweetie..........he was well aware of Vidhan anger .

Vidhan- no she don't want us near her......... Yug looked at Aadya who was now looking down .

Yug-  Sweetie I'm coming back in sometime..........she nodded in yes but didn't look at her brother.
Aadya somehow managed to came in balcony she was looking at her family going back to Delhi, she was hiding from their eyes but everyone noticed her, Vidhan looked at her balcony and bid a goodbye. Soon their cars left from the palace she wanted to stop them but her mind was saying don't do that .
Yug came back and found her balcony sitting alone looking at the gate he took a shwal then went and back hugged her tightly.

Yug- everything will be ok ..........he kissed her forehead and covered her with shwal .

After hours.

Ruhi was sitting in her room with Rudraksh sleeping beside her, he looked at his badi maa and crawled towards her lap and put his head there, Ruhi look at him and smiled at her .

Ruhi- what happened beta are you missing your bua too..........he put his head on her lap with a pout.

Ruhi- I'm missing her too beta but this time we'll not talk to her easily, she is a fool who is hurting herself and everyone else too let her heal then I'll who is Ruhani Vidhan Chaudhari is, and your brother or sister whoever this is, why him/her is so interested in troubling me let him/her came out then I'll twist his/het ears too.........but Rudraksh didn't like when talked about punishing his brother/sister so he started crying, she tried to make him calm down but he wasn't ready .

Ruhi- you too start troubling me please chup na baccha..........he put his head on her chest and stopped crying, Vidhan entered and found both Ruhi and Rudraksh taking in their own language, he knew Ruhi was very upset because of Aadya's stubbornness so he tried to lighten her mood .

Vidhan- oh my god my baby is taking care of another baby ......... Ruhi glared at him.

Vidhan- hey you leave my baby.........he put Rudraksh on bed who looked at his bade papa with anger and again climbed on Ruhi's lap.

Vidhan- hawww look how shameless you're leave my wife.......... Rudraksh kissed Ruhi's cheeks and hugged her neck tightly.

Ruhi- my son don't want to go so you go come beta let's cuddle..........both laid on bed he hided his face in his badi maa's chest.

Vidhan- traitor I also want to cuddle....... he hugged her from back making her chuckled.

Rudraksh tried to push his bade papa but Vidhan held his tiny hands and lightly bite on his fingers.

Rudraksh- noooooooo ...........he again hided in his badi maa's embrace.