Vol. 2 Chp. 4: Confession

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, class rep~."

Ichinose replied to the two girls who walked out of the elevator.

'I didn't know that there was a class rep position.'

"There isn't a class rep. We just made it on our own. I think it's good to assign a few roles."

'Do you have any positions other than class rep?'

"Pretty much. Whether or not my classmates are useful is a different question, but we have other roles like vice class rep and secretary. It'll be useful whenever we have some festival. Deciding things on the spot would be fine, but that might become troublesome."

'So, you're like the leader of Class B.'

"Are you thinking of something strange? Everyone's doing this for fun. Also, there are a surprising amount of people who cause trouble. There are a lot of issues," she laughed in delight.

"Do you usually leave later? I never see you at this time.

'I leave when I want to leave.'

As we got closer to the school, the number of students multiplied.

Oddly enough, several girls turned towards us.

"Good morning, Ichinose!"

"Good morning, Ichinose-san!"

Ichinose monopolized all of the gazes of the girls.

'You're popular.'

"Since I'm the class rep, I just stand out more. That's all."

Instead of being humble, it seems like that's what she truly believed.

It seems like she naturally attracts the attention of nearby people.

"Oh, right. Did you hear about summer break?"

'What about it?'

"There are rumors that our vacation will be on a tropical island."

A tropical island... It's suspicious. I don't think the school is that. Something was up.

"I can't believe it, but do we have a vacation?"

Ichinose had a bitter smile, "It's suspicious. I think that's one of the turning points."

'It could cause a change in class points.'

"This might have more influence than the midterms and the finals. Otherwise, the only difference between the classes would be these test scores. This trip is so that the school could separate us."

'The gap between Class A and Class B is 212.'

Ichinose nodded, "There haven't been any other methods of getting class points other than the midterms, so it was unavoidable that we lost some points. After all, Class A also lost a few points in the beginning."

'Are you worried about your class points?'

"I do care about it, but we can return there. I'm only going to gather my thoughts in preparation."

"I wonder how much this event will change things."

I shrugged.

"But if it's a vacation on a tropical island, that would be super amazing! Huh, not looking forward to it?"

"Do you hate traveling by any chance?"

'That's not it... I've traveled a lot.'

"I see."