Chapter Seven

It wasn't long before Polly's body was disposed of and Robin's room was reset for the remainder of the night. All the women were going about their own business, and Robin had been pleasantly surprised to hear that they were all planning to stay and at least hear what she had to say tomorrow.

Henry was already back in the room and shedding his clothes when she entered it after checking on everything. He gestured to the steaming tub.

"Join me, princess?"

She smiled and blushed, then nodded. He crooked a finger and motioned her over to him. When she was standing in front of him, he carefully lifted her hair over her shoulders, letting it cascade down her back.

"It's my turn to undress you this time," he decided, dropping his hands to her waist.

She watched as he undid her skirt and twirled it off of her, then let it drop to the floor. Instead of pulling her chemise over her head right away, he reached up and began to pop the tiny buttons one at a time. As the straining fabric loosened, her breasts spilled out, white as pearls and entirely delectable, her tiny pink nipples already pebbling and peeking up at him.

She shivered as he bared them completely, then pushed the chemise off her shoulders once it was entirely unbuttoned. She wasn't wearing anything else, and he took a moment to examine the parts of her body that had been hidden by her clothing.

He was pleased to see that her ass hadn't been padded at all. It was just as round as her breasts and jutted out fetchingly. Her thighs were thick and trembling, and there was a patch of dark curls between her legs that beckoned him, begging him to bury himself inside her.

But he'd decided that if he was only going to allow himself to do this once, he was going to make the most of the experience. And that meant not rushing anything.

He placed his hands on her thighs and squeezed, then dragged his palms up and around to cup her delectable ass. He continued upward, tracing her pear-shaped hips, the feminine mound of her stomach, and finally her perfect breasts.

She was soft and sweet and warm, and he knew she would be welcoming. If he wasn't careful, she could feel far too much like a home he had once craved. He wasn't immune to desire, but he was no longer a man suited for the comfort of a woman's arms.

"I like your hands on me, Henry," she murmured shyly.

He smiled, then bent his nose to her hair and breathed in. "You smell like lavender, princess," he whispered. "I like it."

He stood close to her for one more moment, then moved and got into the tub, leaning back casually, as if he were unaffected by her presence. "I'll take that shave now, princess."

She giggled, and the sound sent a thrill through him. She knelt behind him with the razor they had used to kill Polly, once again shiny and clean, and got to work.

It didn't take long to remove his stubble and trim his mustache and slight beard. When she was finished, she cleaned off his face and the razor.

Then she moved to the side of the tub and dipped her hand into the water, letting it gently brush against his aching cock. He bit back a groan as she glanced at him eagerly.

"I want you inside me, Henry. I know I've never done this, but I've always wanted to. I'm glad I waited for the right man."

He almost laughed. He was hardly the right man. He wasn't kind or gentle or sweet.

At least, he wasn't usually. But he was with her, so far, anyway. He also knew he was really too well-endowed for someone's first time, but he wasn't willing to give up the honor. He'd make it work somehow.