6

(Gon - The past, 16 Years old now)

Venti gave me a bunch of books for me to study from, If i didnt understand something he would explain it to me simplifying most of it,  I finally found out what visions were, them being gifted to those who have a strong passion and desire, they are usually given out to anonymously, the person who is being given to is completely unknown to the Gods, there is 7 known elements. Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro and Cryo.

Or sometimes in my spare time I would go star gazing. Even if the sky in Teyvat isn't real. It was beautiful, I don't understand this world completely yet. It's so complex compared to earth

Venti often said he wanted me to learn some sort of weapon to use... but none specifically got my eye... there was the catalyst that I really liked but I'm not able to use any of the elements so... I thought I could start of learning how to use a bow, and then try learning the other weapons because it might be a little easier as Venti has used a bow for the past 2600 years

Most of the time I was left thinking how the others were doing. Kurapika, Leorio .... And Killua...

Venti taught me about the Archon war, when there was many different Gods in Teyvat at battle, the seven remaining would become the Archon of the Nation, that's how Venti became the Anemo archon he said. He defeated mondstadts old God named Decarabian around one thousand and six hundred years ago. Venti said he wants me to stay in mondstadt for now as I am still pretty much powerless and it's too dangerous apparently. He would let me travel to other Nations once I can obtain a vision, but how would I do that? What if I am not accepted by the Gods? It's been 2 years, and I haven't had a single sign. What would happen if I never ended up getting one? Or I could never use any power again? No, it can't be it. It's only the nen that has been sealed away, this has nothing to do with the elements from Teyvat.

I sit zoning out looking outside the window until I feel someone pinch me and I gasp and turn around to see amber standing there, smiling "Hey Gon! How have you been?" She says exclaiming and I sigh "Oh— it's just you amber, you scared me" I laugh "I'm fine I suppose..." the last words trail off and she grabs a chair nearby and sits next to me "Hey, I heard that you still don't have anything to do, like activity or something like that?" She asks me and I pause for a moment "No... I haven't tried joining anything" I answer "have you ever thought of maybe joining the Adventures Guild or maybe the Knights of Favonius?" Amber adds on "I have thought of it before, but I thought I would never be cut out for it, because I can't use any of the elements, you know?" I turn to look at her and she nods her head "I see... Gon, I believe you have great qualities, vision or no vision there must be something your good at" she smiles "yeah... thanks" I look out again, unsure on what to do now... Venti said he was going to take a walk somewhere, I'd say it might be to one of the Anemo statutes of the seven around here...
Amber looks at the clock and she realises "Oh! I'm sorry but I gotta go, I was asked to go patrol around mondstadt. See ya!" She waves her hand and I wave back. The door closes behind me and I look out the window again

I am bored.

Well that's until I hear someone came in again
This time it's... Venti?
Did he come in because he knew I was thinking of him or?
"Hey Gon!" Venti says while closing the door behind him and starts to walk closer to me "Venti?" I turn around to face him "Hi" he smiles
"Is there something you uhh need?" I ask awkwardly "Gon, i remember hearing you talk about how you wanted to learn on how to use a bow?" He says and I nod my head "yeah... I did say" I raise my head "why?" And he giggles "Well— I thought I could perhaps teach you on how to do it!" He exclaims and my eyes lighten "seriously?" I give him a stare "Yes!" He comes closer and grabs my arm "come Gon" pulling me up from my chair "VENTI-" he drags me more until I give in and I go along.

He dragged me to the mondstadt gate until he lets me go "I'm surprised, usually your so fucking lazy you do nothing but sit around and drink" I turn toward him and he gives a nervous smile "aha... is that so" and I just sigh "whatever, let's go" and he takes a few moments to decide on something "let's go to windrise" he says "okay then.." I respond. We walk for a little more until we reach the area it is in, the big ass tree in the distance and we keep walking, until we can see a Hilichurl camp nearby, there is two though, one closer and another further

"You see that camp?" Venti points "yeah?" I say "okay then, I'm going to demonstrate on how to hold it and then shoot, alright?" I nod my head and then he hands me a bow and arrow to hold, "here. You can hold this for now, get used to the feeling of it or something" I hold is awkwardly and then Venti spawns in his bow... it's rather big in my opinion "Venti that thing is massive" I poke him and he reacts a little dramatically "HEY! And yes it is massive like my di— AHEM. Okay, so look. You pick it up like this, and you hold it with the hand you don't dominate and have your arm straight out, don't hold the bow too tight, keep your grip natural, okay? And then, you use your right hand, or whatever hand you do dominate use it to pull back the arrow, depending on how much strength you use it will shoot further. You get it right?"

Venti picks up his bow and starts to aim it

"Like this!"

Venti pulls back his string with the arrow and then lets it go, letting the arrow fly, and then hits one of those explosive barrels and blows up the whole camp "Haha! Easy!" He puts his hand on his waist and then looks back at me

"..." I stare... "what? Venti that's looks like I would mess up and end up hitting my arm and have a bruise for the next decade of my life" I whine and Venti wheezes "Don't worry Gon, I'll help you out with it" he walks over to me and holds my left arm making it be straight out and makes the bow be placed in my hand. Then he grabs my right arm and places it further out "Put the arrow against the bow, and grab the string and hold the bow with it too. Try aiming for one of those explosive barrels in the camp" I pull back the string and the arrow too, attempting to aim the bow, after a few moments of aiming I decide this is where I want it to go and I let free of the string, arrow going too and it surprisingly hits the barrel, I sigh and then look at venti "did I do okay?" I ask "okay? YOU DID GREAT!" Venti exclaims and I smile while letting out a small giggle.

"By the way did you like my glorious bow?"
Venti asks
"It's my special beauty, the name is Skyward Harp" he announces

"It's actually really nice, it suits you" I say and he nods his head
"We could try eventually looking for a nicer bow for you, or even try getting someone craft it for you. For now you can have that crappy hunters bow" venti says

"I— OKAY"

(Guys I might not be able to update as often until Friday because I am in a different ass continent right now on a holiday. Emo)

(It was my birthday two days ago - it sucked so bad)

(I'd like to add, the updating of the story might become more delayed due to school starting again)

(ね、日本語少しを話します。そして私わあなた の壁の中にます、そしてぽランド語話します

ごめんね、ははは)