The three hear footsteps through the door, and they turn to look and see the door opening to show Alphys. She is wearing a black dress with white spots.

Alphys: "H-How do I look? My friend helped me pick this dress out. She has a great sense of...." She pauses for a few moments. "Anyway, c-could you two h-help me prepare?"

Frisk: "Sure thing!"

Alphys: "O-Okay, okay." She clears his throat. "Let's s-start playing this out. You two pretend to be my date."

Ben: "Okay."

Alphys: "Umm, I've gotta give you items to raise your affection statistic before the start of the date! That'll increase the chance of a successful outcome."

Chara: 'Statistic?'

Alphys: "D-Don't worry! I've prepared for this." She takes out a sack. "I-I've been stockpiling gifts in anticipation for a date like this!"

Alphys rummages through the sack, before taking a small bottle.

Alphys: "F-First up is some metal armor polish!" She has a look of realization, before putting the bottle back in the sack. "Um, maybe you can't use that, d-due to lack of any armor."

Alphys rummages through the bag again, taking out a small plastic container.

Alphys: "B-But I also brought some waterproof cream for your scales! Your, uh....scales." She clears her throat, putting the cream away. "Okay, let's try again."

Alphys takes out a small box from the bag.

Alphys: "This magic spear repair kit, that I...."

The humans stare at Alphys with looks of slight disappointment as she puts the box away, and then throwing the bag back into the lab.

Alphys: "Let's just forget the gifts and just start the "date"." She says with air-quotes. "Y-Yeah! Let's d-date!"

Alphys kinda just stands there awkwardly, which makes the humans feel a bit awkward as well. This goes on for a few moments, Alphys sweating nervously, before speaking.

Alphys: "Do you....like any....Anime?"

Ben and Frisk look at each other, before looking back at Alphys.

Ben & Frisk: "Yes-."

Alphys: "Y-Yeah! Me too!"

They go back to awkward silence.

Chara: "This is really awkward."

After a couple of moments, Alphys speaks again.

Alphys: "Hey! Let's! Go somewhere!"

Ben: "Yeah, sure."

Alphys: "But where's a good place to go on a date?" She scratches her chin. "Oh, I know! Let's go to the garage dump!"

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "What?"

=============================================================================================

Location: The Dump

Alphys: "Here we are! This is where I come with Undyne all the time! We find all sorts of great stuff here."

Frisk: "I'd imagine so, yeah."

Alphys: "Yeah. She's really..." She looks over to her right, spotting someone. "Wait, that's Undyne! She's right over there!"

Frisk: "Here we go!" She whispers to Ben. "We can tell her now! It's perfect!"

Alphys: "I-I can't let her find out I'm about to be on a date!" She looks around, her eyes landing on a trash can. "There!"