🔥 Ignacio x Female!Reader 🔥

Start from the beginning

You practically dragged him back to his house, you swung the door open before he immediately stumbled to the couch and let out a pained sigh.

You walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet underneath the sink, where he kept a medical kit. You grabbed out a few gauzes before you returned to the couch, where he sat there in exhaustion. That should be enough, right?

"You okay?" You asked, unwrapping one of the gauzes, to which Ignacio held out his arm for you to wrap up.

"¿Me veo bien, estúpida?" Ignacio retorted exasperatedly, wincing slightly as you wrapped the gauze around his fresh wound.

"Stop swearing at me in Spanish, I'm sensitive," you said jokingly, a faint smile going across your face. However, he didn't let up. That usual scowl of his was still there.

He looked down at your hands, noticing you had some burns as well, "need help with those?" He asked with an eyebrow raised at you.

"Yeah, probably," you shrugged, as you tied the gauze and pulled your hands away from him.

His bandages went all the way from his torso to his neck, ye-ouch, quite a nasty burn.
Granted, Ignacio used his un-injured hand to grab the another gauze and unravel it, wrapping it around your hands.

"Another stunt like that and we could be in deep shit, Y/N," he mumbled, his eyes refused to come into contact with yours.

You nodded with a small frown spreading across your face, you looked down into your lap, one of your legs was aching greatly. Or...not so greatly. Perhaps there was some burns down there too, but, at the same time... You didn't know how to feel about him going down there.

Once he completed wrapping the gauze around you, he tied it up with a heavy sigh.

"This'll take weeks to heal. Any other burns on ya?" Ignacio asked curiously, you looked down at your legs, to which a small pink tint spread across his face, "whatever you're thinking, I'm not doing that."

You grabbed out the third roll of bandages and begun to unravel it, you slowly took off your robe and whatever pants you had underneath it. You had some pretty severe burns across your calf and thigh, especially your adductor.

Ignacio couldn't help but blush at the sight of your underwear, he quickly turned his head to look away. This was just an awkward situation for everyone involved.

You tried to wrap the gauze around your leg, however, it was a bit to hard to do on your own.

"Uh... Ignacio, a little help?" You asked him, although you were in a bit of an awkward position; your legs were spread out a bit because you were afraid of the tender, red skin touching each other, that would only cause more pain.

"¡No! No voy a poner mis manos en tus piernas carnosas, maldito raro," Ignacio spoke with a disbelieving scoff.

"Come on! I'm in pain!" You whined with a pleading expression on your face. Eventually, he caved in.

He grabbed the gauze from your hands and started to wrap it around your leg, making his way up to your inner thighs. As he wrapped you up, you could feel as his fingers nudged against your vulva's fabric confines, making you blush intensely.