Chapter 25

*EDITED*

Everyone needs a second chance and no one deserves to be called awful things. Or at least I think that even how bad they might be. And Harry is not that bad, or maybe people think he is but he's not. He just needs someone, he has a lot of people there for him but I just don't think he realizes that.

He still keeps saying he is alone, and that no one is there for him. But I saw how much Gemma and Anne missed him, and I can see clearly that they care about him. I remember the longing eyeing Anne had when she was looking at Harry. And it hurts to see how much she misses her son. I wonder why he can't see how she looks at him. And mostly I wonder why he doesn't want to be close to them.

Today was the day I was going back to school. I wasn't ready at all, in one way it doesn't feel like I've been kidnapped. It feels like I've locked myself in a cave, with some shadow there with me. Even all the people around me know now that I was the kidnapped girl. And I just wasn't ready for the looks and all the questions that I would deliver today.

I even was at the police station today in the morning. I was talking to Louis and he was going to be around me all the time in school.

Since he's the freshest one at the police station, it wasn't a big task. And I and Louis got on extremely well together when he was over, so we kind of would get to know each other. He would be like a buddy.

Since he's the youngest one at the police station, he is going to dress up as a student. He is having all the same classes as me, and we're going to act like friends. But really he's just protecting me from questions, bullying and the saddest thing of them all.

Harry Edward Styles.

Louis name will be different as well, to hide his identity his name will be Logan Everman.

I am thankful for their help, but Harry isn't dangerous, and I do not need protection. I'm safe. And I have Harry as well to protect me.

"Caitlyn? Darling, are you done daydreaming?" My mother asked me rudely. I looked at her and nodded knowing that if I said I wasn't daydreaming she wouldn't stop arguing until she was winning the battle.

My mum turned around and looked at the young policeman next to me. "And thank you, Louis, for doing this. It keeps me calm to know that you are here by her side protecting her."

Louis gave her a smile and looked at me before nodding.

"C'mon we have some classes I need to get rid off." He murmured and stepped out of the car. I did as well and opened my mum's door and kissed her cheek goodbye before I and Louis walked into school.

"I just want you to know that we have to act like friends if this is going to work." He explained to me and I gave him a weak smile and a small nod before we walked down to our lockers.

We had a few lockers from each other so he had to walk from me and down to his locker. "I won't be far away." He said with a smile and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

When he walked to his locker someone came up beside me and leaned up against my locker. I turned my head to find Gemma.

"What the--"

"I know I know, I'm too old to be a student so I am a teacher now. Never thought about it myself." She giggled and I smiled at her and grabbed my books for my first class. It was math, something I really hated.

"So which classes are you going to work in?" I asked her and closed my locker.

"Poetry class." She shrieked and I nodded my head and turned around to find Louis stand behind me.