Chapter 7: Date Situation

Start from the beginning

*Everyone was shocked that Asia knew Issei, most guys gaved him death stares but were punched by killua and lincoln*.

Killua: If you got a problem, say it to my face, and fists.

Lincoln: You complain about issei yet your looks are disguisting.

Teacher: *clears throat* while I appreciate the lecture, violence is against our school policy.

Lincoln/Killua: We apologize for the violence.

Teacher: Not to worry, you did help the class to deal with the problem.

Issei: I have the best siblings ever.

Raynare: Yes you have honey.

Murayama: Asia, how did you meet issei?

Asia: I was suppost to be a part of a church but then Issei was able to help me get there, I'm actually living with him and his family.

*The class was going crazy about what asia said, a few still believed issei was still a pervert*.

Issei: For the love of fuck's sake, I'm getting tired of being called a pervert, for once listen you shit heads, you know when you called someone a pervert or even think of it, makes you'll the actual perverts since your the ones who are thinking and assuming them first.

*Everyone got an arrow hit of realization of what issei said*.

Lincoln: You people have no shame, you hurt, insult and avoid my brother because he was something he never wanted, yet he did so he could be recognize, yet when he wants to express himself and express his real motivations, you'll just jump to damn conclusions and either hurt him or leave him alone, well I will tell you this, I don't care who any of you are, and just like killua said the other day, I won't hesitate to bring harm to you'll, I'm way a lot more than just looking cute and being young.

*The class besides Issei, Raynare, Killua, Alluka and Asia, got chills on their spines*.

*Issei was glaring at them, he hated the fact that people look upon someone's past mistake and ignore the fact that he is changing for good, lincoln and killua on the other hand were pissed off like they should not have, their instincts were telling them to stay quiet and they woul be fools if they did not obey them*

Murayama: Issei?

Issei: It's fine, sorry if my brother scared you, he just hates when one of us is being picked on.

Katase: We all saw that, i'm glad we apologized.

Issei: And I'm glad I changed for the best.

Alluka: Big brother, carry me.

*Issei carries Alluka on his back while she smiles and laughs*

*Those who forgave issei found it adorable that he's spending time with his sibling*.

Teacher: Alright guys simmer down,
we have a class to complete, Asia, sit in front of Issei and Raynare.

*At, Kuoh Academy 1:00 PM*

*Issei and his relatives can be seen in the cantina eating their food, since their class had ended early, that's when one of the student council members by the name of Momo Hanakai had shown up, she was asked by Sona to call him to the Student Council office*