Chapter 1: Meeting Familiars

*After Issei encounter the Fallen Angel Yumma aka Raynare, and figuring out Rias' rookie was spying on them made all sense to him, they want him to die in order to be reeincarnated as a devil so he would be used for sexual desires and not just to help Rias with her marrigae problem*.

Issei: Those devils really think I'm stupid, I know what there up to and Raynere, I know your not evil, I can sense it on you.

???: You got that right.

*Issei looks at his arm and knew who it was*.

Issei: And you must be Ddraig, I've aware about I having a sacred gear and being the red dragon.

Ddraig: Huh? It seems like you managed to figure it out really quick, you impress me.

Issei: Yeah yeah, so I already what will happen when I go on that date with Raynere, we'll have fun, then she'll ask me to die for her, then she'll expose herself as a fallen angel in other words she wants manipulate me in order to get close to me and kill me.

Ddraig: You are correct however she isn't lying about liking you.

Issei: *suprised* Really, but how, she clearly was sent to kill me, since I obtain one of the most powerful powers in existence, cleary she's faking it.

Ddraig: Well you will soon find out, anyways let's go home.

Issei: You got that right, it's been a long day after dealing with getting my real intentions, getting through school and now the devils and fallen angel.

Ddraig: Yeah, you will have a lot in your hands soon, but right now let's save it for another day.

*Issei made his way back to his house ready to plan what to do during the date with raynere*.

Issei: Mom, Dad I'm home.

Miki: Hi sweetie, how was school?

Issei: It started good but then I had to confront those fake friends who tried to make me peek at girls, obviosly I rejected that.

Gorou: As long as you didn't get in trouble.

Issei: Nah, I was close to have both of them sent to the hospital but I did what was right and told the principle and the teachers.

Miki: You did the right thing, Oh that's right we have guests Issei, I think you might know them.

Issei: Really? Where are they?

Miki: They're in the living room.

*Issei went into the living room and his eyes wide completely open when he saw those 3 kids, they were the exact kids he's been having in his dreams, he then noticed one of them looking at him*.

???: *Gasp* Big brother!!!

Issei: Uhh wh-- *he doesn't finish as the kid runs to hug him*.

???: I'm so happy to finally meet you.

Issei: Ummm, I'm sorry who are you?

???: What you don't remember me i'm your sister Alluka.

Issei: Alluka?