Chapter 2: The Date

Issei:*Yawn*man ,never i thought
I'm gonna go on pseudo date with a
woman.

Killua: Well it's the only way to solve this fallen angel situation.

Lincoln: We'll be following you'll around to make sure nothing happens.

Alluka: No one messes with my new Big brother.

Issei: Thanks guys, now go hide I think I can see her from afar.

Killua/Alluka/Lincoln: Hai.

Ddraig: Yep,you always reject others woman advance before, our boy finally grown up *wipe fake tear *

Issei: Whatever *roll eyes * besides not like I would care, all I know is that I was being used for people's desires.

Ddraig: I know it hurts to remember the past, but you need to leave it all behind, it's the only way you'll move on, like you don't have to pretend to be a pervert, you can now feel free to hang out and spend time with those you deeply care for like your brothers and sister.

Issei: There the best thing that's happen to me so far.

Yuuma(Raynare):ISSEI!!*running to Issei location while waving her hand*

Issei:*slowly turn to the voice*oh Yuum-*gasp silently*

Ddraig: What the fu- , how she suddenly full of malicious intentions?, she's fine when we meet her at the bridge

Issei: Agreed, this weird, this feels like she became twisted beyond nature,no can change suddenly, I'll try to investigate while we're hanging out in the meantime

Ddraig: I'll try to sense if there's anything wrong too.

*Meanwhile with Killua, Lincoln and Alluka*.

Lincoln: So that's that fallen angel, she really thinks she can disguise herself without us knowing her true form.

Killua: Fallen Angels are nothing but a bunch of idiots even god shouldn't even give them shit.

Alluka: Big Brother Language.

Killua: Hehe sorry, c'mon we need to follow them.

Lincoln/Alluka: Right.

*They're hanging out same like Issei and Raynare date in anime except Issei there not being perverted*.

*Scene change, Kuoh Park During
Sunset*.

Killua: Alright guys, this is where she'll ask to die for her.

Lincoln: We won't allow it.

Alluka: Not my Big Brother.

Yuuma(Raynare): Issei, I've been having a great time hanging out today.

Issei: you're welcome Yuuma,i also have a great time hanging out *just what wrong happened to her, from my investigation,her symptoms seems familiar, but what was it*.

Ddraig: Issei,she just put a barrier across the area, make some barrier so those devils won't notice what happened.

Issei: right *make small foot stomp releasing unnoticeable energy making barrier inside the current barrier Raynare make*