Chapter 4: Dealing with a Red Head

Issei: Come on everyone, let's shower, and get some rest.

Lincoln/Killua/Alluka/Raynare: Okay.

*They all enter their home and as they're about to head upstairs they hear loud banging at the door*.

Issei: Oh what the hell, *sigh* I'll get it, *goes to open the door and to his suprised he sees Kiba, Rias's Knight aka Prince charming* What are you doing here?.

Kiba (panicked): Issei you need to hear this!!!

Issei: Judging by the way your acting does this have to do with Rias?

Kiba: Yes it is about Rias, she is gonna go after your parents in an effort to make you join her.

*That was when something in Issei snapped, he wanted to teach Rias a lesson for even thinking on hurting his parents, he released a bit of aura due to his anger, but decided to keep it cool, he remembered that he had put a barrier around his house to prevent any supernatural interference*.

Issei: Sorry about that, but do not worry, the princess would know what is right if she wants to stay alive, this time if my parents even gets a scratch from Rias, consider that she will have a fate worse than death itself, although I won't kill her.

Kiba: But what about Sirzechs?

Issei: What about him?

Kiba: He would do hunt you down if
you hurt his little Ria-tan.

Issei: If he knows what's right or wrong he will know who to support, he has always been a leader first and a family man later, even Grayfia knows this, they both will punish Rias if she hurts any innocent bystander

Kiba: I was gonna tell him anyway, about what Rias was doing, speaking of which I heard rumors that you had just humiliated Akeno in front of everyone, and how one of your siblings kick someone's ass for insulting you is it true?

Issei: Yeah, and I got hated by the male students because of that but hey they won't be living long enough to tell the story once my brothers and sister deal with them.

Kiba: Honestly, I can't believe that you weren't affected by her given that she is known to be extremely seductive and flirty, not to mention that I didn't expect you to have someone who was suppost to kill you.

Issei: I am still adjusting to the situation I always had a feeling Kokabiel had a hand in manipulating Raynare into becoming the woman she was going to be, my guess is Azazel prevented her from being influenced by him.

Kiba: Kokabiel was always an asshole he will not change even. Sensei will always have our back no matter what.

Issei: Okay, I guess you got to go Rias would be looking for you.

Kiba: Alright then see ya bro, also how come you never told no one you had siblings?

Issei: Let me tell you a secret, I'm actually adopted and I'm *whispers on his ear* I'm a Zoldyck.

Kiba: *shocked* A zoldyck, aren't the zoldyck a family of Elite Assasins. They kill their victims with ease and have no trouble at all!?