Chapter 5: Knowing Eachother's past

Issei: Well you sure put Gremory in her place.

Killua: She really thinks she can do whatever she wants just because she's a princess, please all she does is sit on her fat ass watching her pawns do everything while she and the purple hair bitch sit and do nothing.

Issei: Which is why I didn't want to join at all, I won't be take advantage of just cause i'm the red dragon.

Lincoln: Dragons are cool, there just fiercefully and just amazing.

Ddraig: Thanks kid, I like you a lot already.

Lincoln: No prob--

Alluka: Big brother?

Lincoln: We're being followed.

Raynare: Who, is it her?

Lincoln: No.....it's the white cat girl?

Issei: You mean the one Rias send to spy on me when Raynare ask me out?

Lincoln: Yep that's her.

Issei: Rias doesn't know when to quit does she.

Killua: Should we kill her?

Issei: As much as I want to, no it'll bring more of rias problems to our lives.

Raynare: Do you have a suggestion?

Issei: Hmmmm, why don't you get information out of her lincoln.

Lincoln: You want me to do it.

Issei: Why not, you don't look like a threat to her and besides if I send Killua, he'll just rip her a new one which would be fun but won't help to get information out of her.

Killua: Touche.

Lincoln: Well then I guess I should split up then to get her away from you guys.

Raynare: You be careful sweetie.

Lincoln: Hehe I will don't worry.

*Koneko POV*

Koneko: *looks at Issei with his family and girlfriend* Just who really are you'll? *notices lincoln walking away from the others* looks like I'll be following you.

*Koneko begins following lincoln however she isn't aware that lincoln knows that she's following him*.

Lincoln: *whistle* man the weather sure looks nice, *looks down* sadly it brings me those horrible memories back.

*Koneko can notice his expression and couldn't help to be concern, she then sees him going to a stores and realizes its perfect for hide out*.

Koneko: You're not leaving my sight.

*Lincoln Pov*

Lincoln: Ok, let's make this quick, the last thing I need is having to deal with any shitheads come to mess with me.

*Lincoln goes around the place and can easily tell some people are looking at him, he can ever hear what there saying like, "Isn't that cutie so adorable." "Oh my god, look how cute he is"*.