Epilogue

One year later.

I'm so excited today I'll finally meet Finn after one year. We keep in touch but we never meet face to face because when I was free he wasn't and when he was I wasn't but today I'll go to New York to surprise him. I'm currently in the train and I have my earphones in my ears listening all the songs I have in my phone. I closed my eyes and relax.
I don't know how much time past but the train stops,I got up and walk toward the entrance.
When I was finally out I took my phone out and look through my messages with Finn to find the address. I found the message where he is telling me exactly where he's living and I stop a cab and told him where I want to go.
In less then 20 minutes the cab stops in front of a building,I pay the man and get out of the car. I enter the building and took the elevator. The elevator's doors open and I get out,I start looking for the door with the number 130. I finally found it and knock,I waited for like four minutes before the door to open and a sleepy Finn stand in front of me.
"Baby?" He asked unsure.
"Hey." I said and hug him,he return the hug and buried his head into my neck.
"You're here,in my arms. I missed you so much."
"Me too baby." I said and rub his back.
"How much you staying?"
"Well that depends how much you'll let me stay." I broke the hug and stared at me.
"What that means?"
"It means that my parents let me move here with you, if you want." Right then he smashed his lips onto mine, kissing me hard.
"I love you so much." He said against my lips.
"I love you too."
"This is going to be amazing!" He said excited."I can't wait to start my life with you." He said and kissed my again.
"Me either." I said against his lips.

This is the epilogue! I'm sorry kid short but hey it's having an happy ending!I love you