➵Chapter 14➵

After breakfast we both sat on the couch and Finn put a movie. During the movie I got really bored so I start running my hand up and down on his leg. "What are you doing?" He asked still looking at the screen.
"Nothing." I looked at him and he was smirking. I keep traveling my hand up on his leg until I reach his crotch. His breath hitch when I start massaging his crotch,he put his hand over mine and put my hand away from him I was about to say something but he opened his pants and push them down at his ankles. He took my hand and put it over his covered cock and I give it a light squeeze. I get up and start undressing,leaving just my panties on. I get on my knees and and put my hands behind my back. I looked up at him and winked,I start kissing up on his length. He let out a small moan and put his hand on my ponytail pushing me closer. When I reach the tip I slightly bite it making his hips thrust forward.
"Don't tease." I didn't say anything,I grab the waistband with my teeth and pull it down revealing his throbbing cock. I licked my lips and bend over to take the tip in my mouth,he let out a moan at the contract. I hallowed my cheeks and start bobbing my head up and down on his length. "That's enough." He push me back and get up. "Open." I open and he thrust into my mouth,he grab the back of my head and keep thrusting roughly. I was slightly gagging everytime the tip was hitting the back of my throat hard,tears were now running down my cheeks but I didn't care about the pain I feel,not when he is so turn on. "Look at me baby." I look up ,my long eyelashes pressed against my skin. "Oh yeah baby, you look so fucking hot right now." He said and keep thrusting roughly.  "I'm close baby" his thrusts were now more deeper,pushing all of his cock into my mouth,when he came he hold me still forcing me to swallow all of his warm liquid. "Lay on the couch baby." I obey him. His gaze was on my really wet panties. He moved  closer, sitting between my legs his fingers touched my wet covered core making me stir. "You got wet only because you blow me baby?" I nod and he harshly slapped my hip. "Answer me baby."
"Yes daddy." His fingers grabbed the waistband of my panties pushing the material off my body,when my panties were off my body I spear my legs. His finger rub my clit gently,making me even wetter. He bend over,licking my folds. He start kitten lick my slit and I put my hand into his hand pulled it hard. He moan then push his tongue inside me making my hips buck upwards. He push my hips back down and keep moving his tongue in and out of me driving me crazy. He moved up and suck on my clit and I let out a loud scream.
"Don't stop daddy." I moan loud and he keep licking and sucking my skin. I feel a warm ball forming inside my stomach letting me know I'm close. He push two fingers inside me making me cum instantly.  He keep thrusting them driving me through my orgasm,them he took his fingers out and push them into his mouth to clean them,humming in appreciation.
"I'm going to make you a tea for your throat." He said,picked his boxers from the floor and leave. I stayed in the same position for a few more minutes for catching my breath then pick my panties and band shirt,putting them on then made my way to the kitchen.

Helloo babies! I'm a little sad because none of you read my other story 😢. I want to tell you that after I finish this story I'll probably stop writing Finchel stories and concentrate on fanfiction with 1D and 5SOS. I'm sorry guys but I would love to write about some other people then Finchel. Love you babies ❤