➵Chapter 7➵

Rachel's point of view

After I clean myself I put on one of his shirts. I walk downstairs and Finn was sitting on the sofa,his boxers back on. I sit next to him looking at my legs. "You really need to choose." I looked up right into his eyes. "I already did! I choose you and you know that." He shook his head "I actually don't! You said you choose me but then you kiss him and pretend that you are still his girl." His voice was now lower than before and his eyes were darker. He's angry. "I only did it because he still thinks we are a couple and I couldn't do it in front of his friends." He took my phone out of my purse and throw it next to me. "C'mon,call him and tell him" I took the phone and deal Noah's number. "Hello?" I hope he'll take it well. "Hi Noah. We need to talk." I heard him taking a deep breath. "Okay. Talk." I looked at Finn who was watching me. "We need..we need to break up." Silence. "Why?" He said after two minutes. "I'm not in love with you anymore." I sigh and waited for him to say something. "If this will make you happy." I nod everything through I knew he couldn't see me. "Goodbye Noah." He just hung up. I looked at Finn who was still watching me. "You're mine now." He suddenly said. "I already was." He got closer to me and hug me tightly. "Yeah but now we can go out together without being scared that someone you know will see us." I freeze. "You want to go out..and let everyone see us?" He pulled back from the hug and looked at me confused. "Yeah..why? You don't?" I sigh "It's just that you're 20 and I'm 16." He looked hurt right now. Great now he'll leave me. "You're ashamed of our relationship?" I wide my eyes. "No of course not,I'm scared that if one of your friends will see us they will make you realize that I'm not the one for you." He chuckle "You know that I'm just your daddy like you're doing what I say. That's it,we aren't together." He keep laughing,making me feel like a piece of trash. "That's all what I am for you? Someone you can fuck?" What's wrong with him? He was sweet and now he's an asshole. "You through that we are going to be together? You're so naïve,did you really think I would ever date such a young girl?" He looked at me then turn around walking to his room. I looked down,squeezed my eyes shut and let the hot tears fall. I took my phone and purse and start getting dressed with my clothes.I need to get the hell out of here,I was ready to leave when I heard footsteps. "Where are you going?" I turn around "Away from you" he got closer "Why?" I rolled my eyes "I'm not in the mood to fuck." I turn back around ready to leave when he grab my arm and turning me around looking right into my eyes. "We can do something else." I looked away "Didn't you said we aren't a couple?" He put his hand under my cheek forcing me to look back into his eyes. "It's that why you're mad?" Is he kidding? "Are you fucking serious? Of course I am! I broke up with Noah to be with you!" I yelled. He smashed his lips against mine,kissing me hard. "I fucking hate you." I mumble and he chuckle. "Why don't you want to have a relationship." He sigh "You're the one who was ashamed to tell your friend my real age." Crap! "I know but I was scared -" he cut me off "And now you're not?" I shook my head. "Why?" I looked ar him "I don't know but I'm not scared anymore." He put his hands on my waist "Can we cuddle now?" I star giggling and nod. "Sure thing daddy" I wink at him. "Don't miss with me! You already deserve a punishment for rolling your eyes at he!" I keep giggling. "Yeah sure. Let's cuddle." I took his hand and walk into his room and lay down. "I don't like it." He said and I sigh. "Why?" He sat up. "Because we have clothes on,I want to cuddle naked." I sat up and start undressing. We both lay down naked,cuddling and just talking. I when Finn is rough but I also like his soft part.