➵Chapter 4➵

Rachel's point of view

I could hear voices coming from downstairs.I stayed still waiting for him to come upstairs and finish what we started. I lay down and look at the ceiling,I have to break up with Noah. Uhh it's going to be so hard,I love him,I do but just like a friend..our sparkle despair long time ago.I know he's cheating on me but I never said anything,I was too scared of what people from our school would say. I don't know if I can be just his sex toy,what if I'm going to develop feelings for him? I heard footsteps coming and I sat up.

"Hi baby." He said and came closer to me. "Who was?" I said quietly,not wanting to make him mad."Just a friend."His voice was low,more lower than before,he's lying. "A guy?" His eyes were darker and his jaw clenched. "Why do you put so many questions?" I avoid his eyes."I just wanted to know if I'm the only one in your life." He chuckle,what is so funny? "It has never been just one." So I wasn't,my heart dropped. "I don't like sharing either." I said a little more confident,he looked at me surprised. "Daddy" I continue. He got closer to me,his hand on my waist and the other one on my right cheek."You're the first one who told me this, I'm impressed babygirl." He kissed my forehead. "So that mean I'm going to be only one who you'll be sleeping?" He turned his head,he was thinking. "If not then I'm sorry but I'm not going to do this." He turn his face quickly."Fine,I'll keep you." I smiled."I would jump on you but your 'friend' kinda kill the mood.He smirked."I can bring it back." His lips crashed into mine and start kissing me roughly. I moan against his lips when his hand travel down my body and rub my folds through my panties.I pulled away and open his pants. "This time is about you." He smirked and pulled off his shirt. I put his pants down along with his boxers. I laid a kiss on his cock,hearing his suppresses a moan.I swirled my tongue around the tip then took him in my mouth,letting him pressing my head down.He pressed my head down until I slightly gag.He moan so I continue sucking.I sucked my cheeks in making him moan,he push my head forward so my nose is touching his v-line.He keep pushing my head making me choke then his hips flexed pushing his cock down my throat.He cum deep inside my throat making me swallow instantly. He took out his cock and slap it on my face."You're suck a naughty girl,do you like it when I slap my cock on your pretty face?" I nod. He slap it again then moved the tip around my lips. "Undress for me babygirl." I did as he said,slowly pulling my dress off then my panties. He turned me around and I bend over,I felt him spear my ass then I felt his tongue licking my pussy folds. He suck on my clit and I let a loud moan."Scream my name baby." He stuck his tongue inside my pussy "Daddy" His tongue left my pussy and I feel empty,he then spank my ass and I moan. He slammed into me hard making my back arch. He grab my hair making me to sit up pressing my back against his chest."I'm sk close Daddy" He start rocking his hip harder,the tip of his cock hitting my G-spot everytime. He thrust into me one more time and I let go,cumming all over his cock,he moan and took his cock out and start stroking it fast until he cum on my ass,I turn around to face him and moved my fingers to take his cum off my ass and lick my fingers my eyes lock with his."You look so sexy baby." He said and kiss my lips,pushing his tongue inside. "I can taste myself from your tongue babygirl." He said while his hand squeezed my ass."And you taste amazing" He smirked and pulled away."We should get some sleep." I groan. "But I'm not tired!" I exclaim and he just rolled his eyes. "Come on we can cuddle." I looked shocked at him "Since when are you cuddling?" He chuckle "I'm still human you know." I lay next to him and he put his hand over my waist. I could feel his breath in my head and I relax. Maybe being with him wasn't that bad. Maybe...