Brozone: family reunion

Start from the beginning

"Oh hi there are you lost if something" John and the rest approach carefully.

But the couple continues walking, branch and John look at each other then back to the couple.

"Are you lost? Or do you need any help?" John asked.

"Sorry to trouble you but we are looking for our sons" says the male.

"Ok what do they look like" John asked.

But soon as the shadows got closer, the boys seemed to recognize the trolls.

"Wait a minute" John muttered.

The five boys looked closer and when they get a better look, their faces dropped in shocked.

They saw two trolls: one male troll with deep green hair.

He looks similar like hickory but with deep green hair and cyan coloration skin like brozone: rhythm

The female troll,looks similar to satin and chenille but has lavender-blue skin and purple hair putt in a pony tail: melody.

The trio trolls smiled warmly at the boys.

"Mom? Dad?" Branch gasped.

And poppy smiled when she could finally meet branch's parents

"I can't believe these are your parents, why didn't you tell me your had parents, go on branch say hi" she had an exciting look on her face and she turned to branch waiting for a reaction.

But all he was just stare in disbelief along with his brothers.

"What's the matter branch not happy to see your-"

But usually branch is always stubborn and grumpy especially when it comes to his family like when his brothers came back, but now, with his parents back...

"MOM DAD!" He ran to them in joy which surprised poppy.

He hugs them which surprised them too, "oh my" says melody.

"This one must really like hugs" says rhythm.

Branch realizes his own parents didn't recognize him, "do we know?" Melody asked.

"Mom, dad, it's me, baby branch"

Melody looks at him confused but rhythm starts to recognize his own sons.

"He's right dear, loook it's branch" he holds branch looking carefully seeing how much he's grown.

"Branch, is it that you, my, how much you grown" melody Cups his cheeks.

Then the three of them hug, poppy watched in awed by the family reunion with branch and his parents.

But then her mood changed when she saw John Dory Floyd Bruce and Clay just glared at their parents they didn't seem happy to see their parents.

And when Melody and rhythm have their moment with branch, he holds on tight to them not wanting to let go till they had to see the others.

When the two saw the other boys, they smiled and approached him.

"Boys?" rhythm says, "John is that you? It's so good to see you" he reaches out to hug him but John pulls away while grunting rudely.

Then Melody approaches Floyd, "Floyd, is that you, aw my little boy" she tries to reach for his hair but he pulls his hair back.

Then the two parents head to Bruce and Clay, they went to Clay first.

"Spruce" Melody says as she and rhythm open their arms for a hug.

But he just glared at them, then he tilts his head away.

"Mother, father" crossing his arms.

Awkward, the two turn to Clay trying to hug him but he just glares at them.

"Clay?"

"Hey mom....dad" then he kept his arms crossed, not dare hugging them.

This was one awkward family reunion....