Best friends

Lumina POV

"I still cannot believe it... I didn't expect two level 7 will appear at the same time much more it's my daughter and your daughter Luscia." Uncle Teodor still stupefied from the fact that we together with Noir is a level 7 mages.

"O-of course it's natural for me t-to become level 7, fufufu!" Stuttering Noir huff her chest as if it's natural for her though I can feel that she also cannot believe what happen, I find it funny so I let her be... Tho I don't really know what so different within level except for having a large Mana.

"Is it really amazing to be a level 7?" I ask, my mother only told me about the concept of magic and their worth to society, she didn't tell me anything beyond that.

After I ask that question Noir look at me shock then suddenly a smile appear at her face... More like a smug at this point.

"Listen well! Level 7 are amazing!" She said standing inside the moving train... Its actually nostalgic as it reminds me with my time together with my big sis, she will always noisily talk at me at train when we are going to school with her obsession with anime, manga or light novels, I really love to see her enthusiasm when she tell me what she watch or read.

"Fufu..." I can't help but laugh at what I remember not noticing that Noir is already in front of my face.

She looking at me near my face and I can't help but gasp at her beauty, it feels like her face is perfectly carve with patience and dedication to perfect this master piece of an art, no sign of make up and other beauty product she is naturally born beautiful, tho I won't praise her as she will make a smug face again.

"What so funny? I will let you know that level 7 are amazing, not only with their large Mana but also with their set of powerful spell that level 6 and below cannot copy or achieve!" She said with a pride.

"That's right, level 7 have their own unique abilities that level 6 and below don't have, the famous ability is for Sir Edskaldi of the elven tribe on the south, he is a dual element mage with the element of Terra and Aqua, his unique ability is to conjure a plant out of nowhere and command it to make a treant, he now one of the Pillar of Shemolave the union of Beast-men, Dwarves and Elven and he make his ability to make a guardian treant that protect his territory." Uncle Teodor explain to me and for some reason the one who is so proud about it huffing her chest is non other than Noir.

"Hmm... Now one of that level 7 is me, fufu!" She said still in her huffing pose.

"Tho there is a merit but there is also a demerit of being a level 7, you become a world known mages but if they learn that you are not associated with one of the monarchs or ties to their monarchy everyone will do their utmost to take you with them which means you are tied with responsibility to your realm." Uncle Teodor which he is saying, having a great power comes with great responsibility. I don't really yet understand what is the weight of that phrases but it still give chill to my body.
----

Two days and two night riding this train now we are at the territory of Freya.

My jaws drop when we finally get into the home of the Freya's...

"It- it's so big..." I said stupefied, of course its just add to the fuel of smug of Noir who is now giving me a smug while her both hands on her waste.

"Hohoho, welcome to my humble home." She said and walk like a queen still huffing her chest who is so flat... Well she still a child Im also flat... I just want to smack her for some reason.

As we enter, I swallow my saliva that clogging my throat, the mansion is so big even inside that we can play soccer and there will still space, in every wall there is a grandiose painting and some ornaments, my stomachs grumbling worried that I may break some of the base and I have no ways to pay them.

As I'm stunned my mother doesn't she is just quiet and shy then... I hear a breaking of the base that make my heart jump looking at my left and right thinking I accidentally tap an expensive base but I heave a sigh when I didn't break anything.

"Luscia?!" I hear a woman shouted the name of my mother.

I look at the person and I see a beautiful woman with a golden eye and raven black hair, adorn with a beautiful tight dress that define her curvaceous body.

The woman suddenly run not minding any of the maids that tried to avoid her and then hug my mother as if she finally found her lost sister.

"Luscia... Its really Luscia... Where have you been? Im looking for you in every part of this continent?" The woman who ruin her face as she cry with her snot on her nose tho she still beautiful.

"I, I'm sorry for worrying you." My mother shyly hug back the woman.

"Sorry? You don't need to apologize as I know why you run away! If not in the fact that damn duke is licking the boots of the royalty we will send our militant on them and destroy that country." She said nonchalantly.

"Oi, we can't do that as that dominion is in fact useful even for us." Said by uncle Teodor.

"So you siding that pig? You want divorce?" Threatening of the woman yet it cannot taken seriously as her nose has still snot.

"Come on, of course not, I'm stating the value of his dominion not that Duke, if possible I really want for someone to takeover that territory but what is the tree bares the same fruit." He said nervously. Maybe he is talking about the children.

"Hmmf..." The woman avoid the Uncle and finally she notice me. "Who? Who is this beautiful kid?" Now her attention in me, she hugs me she is so warm and I feel safe with her arms.

"That's my daughter." My mother response shyly.

"So this is her? What is your name?" She said still hugging me.

"Nice to meet you uhmm madam." I dont know her name yet.

"Just call me Mom Ophea." She said... I dont know what to say.

"Come on you have your own child." Uncle Teodor said.

"Uhmm... Aunt Ophea, I'm Lumina, nice to meet you." I said as I bow at her.

"Omg she so cute!" I said as I get another hug... I have no words or action to do but my visions falls toward Noir... She is pouting! Cute...