Elemental Bestowal Ceremony

Noir POV

My father and I are now riding a train as we are heading towards the town of Melonil which the Cathedral to held the bestowal of elements will be held and in front of us are two new faces I never seen before, they are... Dirty, well I mean they live in a secluded village and plot twist they are actually a nobles that run away, I don't know what the reason is but fate lead us to them and we find them.

"Luscia, I don't want to be rude but we will shop in the town when we arrive, understood?" My father said.

"I thankful to you, Duke." This Luscia woman bow at my father.

"Come on Luscia, we are friend since we are child, you don't need to be stiff." My father laugh.

"But, you are higher status than us, it will be rude for me to call you without honorific."

"Really, now, we are friends I view my friends as equal to me." He said trying to persuade the woman.

"Then... I'm grateful for your help Teodor." She said still not smiling, what with this woman.

I look at the child thats with her who is in front of me, she have white bluish hair, amethyst eyes like her mother, she is beauty if only she dont wear this rag tho I might above her in terms of beauty, she is thin with her porcelain skin.

She notice me looking at her so I raise my head and give her a smug, now grovel at me because my FAMILY saves you in that poor village.

While I'm thinking that she only gives me a smile... What with her? She think she is now equal to me after she learn that she is a counts child? Hmmf, learn your place mongrel!

"Anyway, Luscia, Lumina this is my Daughter Noir, she is I think the same as your daughter if I remember correctly." My Father introduce me.

"Nice to meet you, Little miss Noir." The Lumina brat said to me while bowing... Why I feel like irritation is building up with me? She glance at me with a smile... No a Smirk!
---

After a little chatting and catch up, we finally arrive at the port town of Milonel.

A sea breeze can be feel in the air, a bright sun illuminating the whole town as the smell of the seafood can be feel in the air.

When the smell of fresh fish being grilled in air lingers in the train station a loud growl can be heard, we look at the culprit and the Lumina Brat shrinking in the side all red, I can't help but chuckles at her.

"Haha, well, we arrive so lets buy some dress first then we eat lunch how about that?" Father offers and so we go out in the train with other passengers and the our knights as they loading out some of the products like rice and wheat.

"Boss, please be safe." Carlos who will continues his journey to other town as he will distribute some of the products of our town.
---

"Noir, please guide the ladies to the boutique and get some dress for them, we will meet at the usual place, Lurintina will guard you all through this town please don't go far from her." Father give me some directions and we parted as he will go to the lords house to deliver the product with the knights as Lurintina is one the knights in our Ducal house, she is a level 4 Aero caster and serve my family for two years now.

So the four of us strode at the busy street of this town while other people will turn around to see my beauty as I passed by them, hohoho, what a lolicons! Disgusting!

As we are now inside the shop and the two mother duo is now being cleaned and dress so they can at least be shown in the society as I wait while I also being dress for my Bestowal.

My dress is an elegant midnight blue tube dress with a big ribbon in the back, an accesory of black gloves.

The first to go out is the mother, she as expected with a noble lineage she really is beautiful with her yellow dress.

The next to appear almost make eyes fall to the ground.

Wearing an elegant white gown with decoration of gold hymn, I feel like I saw an angel... Tho if only she doesn't showing that face as she also staring at me intently.

"Hmmmff... Not bad." I said! Be thankful that I'm praising you!

"You... You also..." She said all red.

After we dress up we meet with my father and he praise our dress of course he is a doting father so he praise me and I feel embarrassed as the people start staring at us.

We eat our food as expected it almost all seafood.

Finally the moment I have waiting for, we finally gone to the cathedral, of course we are not the only one who are going to the bestowal of elements, their are also some kids the same age as us and some adult maybe because of some circumstances they cannot have bestowal when they are 5 in age.

The ceremony finally started, my heart beat fast as I anticipated my turn... What could it be? Well I be a level 4? Hehe that's high even for me but I really hope I'm level 4 at least so my parents will be proud of me.

If I get a level 4 or 5 which means my future is already bright as I can get a job of anything I want, my brother will be the next head so I'm not really expecting to be in our Territory so at least I wanted to become a royal magician or sort, or maybe become a professor after I graduate at the magical academy.

"Please step forward, Noir Von Freya and Lumina Von Willington." The priest calls us, I never expect that we both call together tho.

"Anything please, I just wanted to help my mom." I heard her small voice as she whispered something... And I can see her trembling hand... It reminds me of my Little sister in my past life... She also trembles when the exam comes.

I have no choice, the one thing that can calm my sister is if I held her hands so for her sake I held her hands. "Don't get the wrong Idea, I only do this because I see your hopeless side. Be grateful with me as I lend you my hands." I said avoiding her view.

"Somehow... I feel relax, thank you." She said and we walk to the altar.

"Please, as the mother of spirit and elements grant these children your wisdom." He said ceremonially. "Now children put your right hands in the elemental crystal, and bestow your Mana." He said.

I follow the instruction and pour some of my Mana in the ball I look as the a bright light illuminates the whole Cathedral... But not only mine Lumina's crystal ball also emitting a blinding light of sapphire, ruby and diamonds, while mine is Topaz, emerald and onyx.

"Oh, Mother of Spirit and Elements we are grateful for your kind wisdom, this is the first time we witness not one but two level 7 Mages in the history what a treasure you bestow us, not only that but a tri elementalist you love these children too much!" The priest held his hand like praying while the people inside the Cathedral started make some noise.

For me... I can't fathom what is happening... I only thought that I get level 4 at most... But level 7? I look at Lumina but she is crying... Crying of joy.

"With this I can return the favor for mom." She said, she love her mother, I can't help but smile.