Chapter thirty-two

Start from the beginning

Leah kept messaging on her phone for a few minutes before whispering into Lauryn's ear as Lauryn nodded Leah went back on her phone and a message popped up

L: She sat with Lauryn and Steph I can ask Steph to swap or something if you want xx

K: Yeah that might be best I think maybe swapping it to me, you or Katie would be best xx

L: Yeah i'll ask her to swap with you Lia already said she wants to play card games with me  xx

K: OK thanks x

After I saw Leah get up and motioned for Steph to follow her I saw them walk to the gate speaking to the woman who was sitting there. They were talking for quite a while until the woman disappeared for a few minutes before walking back up the captain a few steps behind her.

They spoke for a few minutes before they all looked over at Leah pointing at Ro who was still sitting on my lap. I saw them speaking for a bit before Leah and Steph walked back.

Once Leah had sat down I heard a ping from my phone.

L: The captain said her and the co-pilot would speak to Ro and introduce themselves for us and Steph said she can swap with you xx

K: Brilliant thanks Le do you want to tell her or let it be a surprise? Xx

L: Surprise please you can tell her who she's sitting with though xx

I carefully lifted one side of her ear defender and whispered to her "You're sitting in a row with me and Lauryn is that ok?" She just nodded at this as the priority boarding for our flight was called, this meant all of the Arsenal girls stood up and tapped Rosie's leg to let her know.

She got up off my knee and immediately went over to Leah grabbing onto her hand, Leah bringing her closer and wrapping an arm around her shoulders Rosie grabbing onto Leah's jumper.

Rosie's POV

Me and Leah were the first ones in the queue with the rest of the girls behind us, Leah gave the woman a smile as she handed her passport over. She scanned it and let Leah through and I gave her my passport. We walked down the tunnel to the plane Leah telling me about her mum's superstition of tapping the outside of the plane before getting on.

As we got to the door the flight attendant checked our boarding passes but didn't tell us to go and sit down, instead she led us to the front of the plane where a woman in a different uniform was.

"You must be Rosie" She said as Leah moved one side of my ear defenders slightly, I nodded shyly hiding behind Leah's arm. "Don't worry I don't bite, but your amazing mum here told me how scared you were so I thought we could have a little chat and you could come and have a look in here with us?" Her saying Leah was my mum made me smile and uncover my face.

I looked up to Leah as if asking for permission to go, she nodded at me as I let go of her hand and followed the woman, who I now knew as Jane into the cockpit of the plane. She let me sit in her seat and even wear her hat as she showed me all of the things inside which made the plane fly.

I made Leah come and take a picture of me and the pilot sitting in the cockpit, and then I met her co-pilot Mark, who explained he was only there for precaution but he would not be needed as Jane was the best pilot he knew.

We all got a picture together before I gave them both a hug and me and Leah went to find my seat. Once we found it I climbed over Lauryn and Kim with a massive grin on my face.

The flight went as normal as it could go, we were the last ones to leave the plane as I went to go and see Jane and Mark again thanking them for what they did before.