Chapter nine

A/N: Suprise!! Im really treating you guys this week three updates in a week there will be another one out later on this evening so keep an eye out for that also comment what you guys think about a google form again for how your liking the story as i love getting feedback from you guys xx

*90min +1* 'And it's Rosie with the ball, just about onside the flag hasn't gone up, she makes the run, she's now one on one with the keeper, and she hits it. AND ITS IN, just as the final whistle blows. What a game, especially for the young lioness, she should be proud of herself.'

Rosie's POV

The feeling is amazing, making your England debut especially when you know that the people you love the most are watching you. Having some of the arsenal girls at the game was incredible. As soon as I hear the final whistle I just stop. It's like time just stopped. Standing there in the middle of the pitch felt like a lifetime but must have only been a minute or two.

Arms wrapping around me broke me out of my trance. It was Leah, of course it was, soon after came Beth, Lotte and Jordan, my arsenal girls.

"You little legend" Jill says walking up to me joining in the group hug.

"I'm so, so proud of you Roro" Leah says to me as everyone unwraps their arms from around me. "But i think there's a few people who want to see you" she turns me around and points straight in front of me. Tears prick the back of my eyes as I look back at Leah, she nods her head like she's giving me permission.

I start running, as I get closer the rest of the girls move out of the way knowing who I'm heading for. Luckily they were allowed onto the pitch otherwise I would have to do some kind of parkour. I jump into her arms and hug her tight, Viv stumbles back from the impact and the rest of the girl laughs at her.

"I'm so proud of you, liefde"(love) Viv whispers into my ear as she hugs me tighter.

"I can't believe you're here" I say, wanting to hug her forever, but knowing that Beth would want to hug her girlfriend, I should probably thank the rest of the girls for coming to watch.

I finally let my feet touch the ground as Viv lets go of me. I reluctantly let go but I am quickly pulled into another hug by my favourite Irish woman. Eventually I got round all of the girls who came to watch the game. Kim was the last person I went to as she let all the others have me first. I think it was so that she could get a longer hug but it's whatever.

"You are just a superstar Rosie" Steph says as everyone looks at me, i can feel my cheeks going red as everyone just laughs at me. About 10 minutes pass and quite a few of the fans have gone home but some are still here, some of them even shouting over for the Arsenal girls to maybe get a picture.

Micheal comes over to our group as we are having a heated discussion about whether pineapple belongs on pizza.

"Leah you're wanted for an interview" he says with a confused look on his face looking down onto a clipboard ",you too Rosie" I smile at him as he walks off then grab Beth's hand to take her with me whilst i go to do my interview.

Alex greets me with a short hug congratulating me as she hands me a microphone as Beth stands off to the side, out of view from the camera.

*the interview* ('A' will be Alex Scott the interviewer and obviously 'R' will be Rosie)

A: So Rosie to make your debut in this game and the score a double how does that feel

R: Yeah it feels amazing, I wasn't expecting it to be honest, I didn't think I deserved to be in this squad in the first place, but the team the staff and Sarina have all made me feel like I belong here and yeah to score the brace is amazing, I was just happy to be playing on the pitch.