Chapter fourteen

@userawfc9277483- I think this should be taken down, you wouldn't like it if this happened to you so don't do it to other people

@kimlittle1990- Please take this down, i don't think she would appreciate this being posted all over the internet, if she wanted people to know if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend then she would do it on her own terms

(post taken down 6:57am 24th feb 2022)

"Roro, it's time to get up now" Leah says taking the covers from the top of me "School starts in an hour"

"Mmmh" I grunt turning over covering my eyes as she opens my curtains "i'm up promise"

"Right im sending Katie in 30 minutes to do your hair you best be up and ready"

"Ok, I will be" I say, stretching and sitting up on my bed. Still half asleep I make my way to the bathroom and do my skincare and brush my teeth.

After that i go back to my room, wide awake now, sitting down at my desk to do my makeup and brush through my hair. My makeup was minimal, putting the bare minimum on, I quickly changed into my uniform, consisting of a shirt, skirt and blazer with tights leaving my tie to put on in the car. Only a minute later and Katie knocks on my door and walks in.

"Good morning sunshine, what would you like today?" She has a big smile on her face, probably due to the fact that she and Ruesha are going out together today.

"I don't really mind today" I say smiling back at her. She just smiles back and starts on my hair. Once she's finished she pats me on the head and says

"All done, I think Viv was making breakfast for you downstairs"

"Ok thanks I'll be down in a minute" I say as she walks out of the door. Standing up from my desk and going to pick my bag up grabbing my glasses on the way as I couldn't be bothered to put my contacts on this morning.

"Ro, do you want 2 or 3 pancakes" Viv shouts as she hears my footsteps coming down the stars

"Just 2 please" I shout back sitting at the bottom of the stairs to put my shoes on making sure I have everything I need in my schoolbag, not including my lunch which is in the kitchen from last night.

Walking into the kitchen I see a stack of pancakes with nutella and strawberries on top, on top of my placemat on the breakfast bar.

"Thank you" I say sitting down and tucking in straight away, quickly scoffing them down as we have to leave in 3 minutes if I don't want to be late.

"Right Rosie are you ready to go" Leah says walking through the door, car keys in her hand with her shoes already on

"Mmmh" I say, shoving the last bit of pancake in my mouth. Rushing to give everyone a hug and grab my bag on the way past "BYE, LOVE YOU" I shout as Leah beeps the horn telling me to hurry up.

"Bye, have a good day at school" They all shout back as I slam the front door closed and run to Leah's car before she drives off without me.

"You couldn't have taken any longer could you" Leah says as she starts the car and reverses off the drive

"Well I mean I could've stayed in bed longer but I didn't" I say smiling at her, grabbing my tie out of my pocket and pulling the shade down for the mirror to see when tying it.