Chapter four

Caption- Always lovely getting drunk with my girls even if the morning after is the worst. (P.s. swipe for a surprise @leahwilliamson)

Comments-

@katie_mccabe11- Oh Leah you look so beautiful in that pic haha

@leahwilliamson- haha very funny I was a bit drunk when I sent that plus its from ages ago

@rosie_spam06- you weren't just a little bit drunk you were pissed out your head haha

@mbrighty04- glad you had a good time can't wait to find out what the big news is everyones going mad on tiktok snd stuff trying to figure it out

Ect.

I am so nervous. I didn't sleep a wink last night because I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? Am I taking someone else's place that deserves it better than me? What if I'm just in the way?

"Rosie?" Beth says to me her head leaning over me, as I slept with her and Viv last night in their bed "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, i'm fine" I say looking at her properly leaning up in bed. Slightly leaning on Viv who was doing some sort of course work or something. Beth lifts her eyebrows, telling me that she does not believe me one bit. "It's just," I sigh as I know she'll tell me differently. "What if they don't like me, or think I'm in the way? I've already had enough hate saying that I'm taking someone's spot who's more worthy of it" I finally say looking down at my hands picking my nails.

"Bug," Beth says, scooching closer to me and lifting me head up with both her hands ",they will love you I promise."

"And if they don't you can get Leah to tell them off for you" Viv says joining into our conversation. All three of us laughed at that. We stayed in bed for another 10 minutes before Leah came knocking on the door to say that breakfast was ready.

Once we had finished our breakfast that Leah and Rue had made, we all headed off to get changed into our England tracksuits that had been sent out the day before along with all of our training kit and some other few bits.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," and in walks Leah, of course it is, she always knows when I'm nervous or overthinking.

"Hey, just came to see how you were getting along, the car should be here in 5" we are getting a car to St. George's park with Beth, Lotte and Jordan.

"Yeah, I'm ok just making sure I've got everything," I say, a small smile on my face as she sits down next to me on the bed. She opens her arms up for me and I just lean into her. Leah's the best, she always knows when I just need a hug, she doesn't pressure me to talk or anything, she's just there for me.

After being in her arms for a good minute or two we hear Beth shouting up the stairs.

"WE'VE GOT TO GO IN A MINUTE LOTTE SAYS THERE JUST ROUND THE CORNER!"

"I'm guessing we should go down then shouldn't we," Leah says as I sit up out of her arms.

"Yeah we probably should," I reply knowing what Beth is like ",will you help me with my suitcase please?"

"Of course I can Ro" She says, picking it up and carrying it down the stairs for me like it weighed nothing. I reluctantly follow behind her.

My eyes start to well up with tears, knowing that this would be the first time going away without Viv and Katie. The car pulls up outside, whilst Leah and Beth go out the house to put the cases in the boot. I stay behind, tears starting to trickle down my cheeks.