Little: Vaggie CG; Charlie

Hey, im back request are open again if i didnt get your before i when on break ut them here and ill do them!

TW? crying, nightmare-ish

Little: Vaggie

Caregiver: Charlie

Pet names: Sweetie, darling, love

Plot: Vaggie wakes up from a nightmare from about her past, and wakes up her mama and get comfort

_____________________________________________________________________

POV none (vaggies dream)

I'm running away from the pack of angels behind me. I'm wearing my old exterminator clothing. I hear the crying from the small demon thingy in front of me. I feel the angel stabbing my eye out and pulling off my wings with a hard pull. I feel the pain of the angel stabbing out my eye and ripping my wing off again for the fourth time..

Pov vaggie

I shot up, shaking and now sobbing. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I jump at the touch. I begin to sob louder things. It was the angel who had put me in hell. I feel the hand rubbing my shoulder, I finally pull my eyes away from the blanket, I see Charlie sitting there with comfort in her eyes. I jumped into her. I begin to sob into her shoulder. She just rubs my back and whispers good for nothing things into my ears.

POV Charlie

I wake up, feeling my girlfriend shot up and hearing her uneven breathing. I rub my eyes, before placing my hand on her shoulder. I feel her jump at the touch, I just rub his shoulder till she looks at me. After a little she pulls her eyes away to look at me. She took one look and jumped into my lap, i held her close, kissing her forehead and whispering good for nothing and comforting her. After a little she's calm, gentlying playing with my hair. I look at her over my shoulder, i see her sucking on her bottom lip. I grab her pacifier from under the blanket.

"Baby, no bad" i say handing her the pacifier, she stops and takes the pacifier into her mouth, still trying to braid my hair, i smile knowing shes okay now

The End<3

words: 348