Little! Alastor Caregiver! Vox

Little: Alastor

Caregiver: Vox

Pet names; darling, little deer

Plot: Valentino likes to make fun of Alastor especially when his little, or alone but Vox is always there to be

About his chapter: in this au Alastor joins the vee's instead of working at the hotel with Charlie and them (velvette doesn't really have a big role in this out shot but she'll be mentioned.)

Tw(?); bullying, crying(just a bit)

___________________________________________________________________________

Pov:Alastor

I'm sitting in Vox's room waiting for him to get done with his meeting, I'm spinning in his desk chair. I heard the door open, I smiled sitting up. I stop smiling seeing Val instead of Vox. I just rolled my eyes, and continued to spin. Val stops the chair, and just stares at him. "Yes?'' I ask, as he just studies me, as he begins to laugh. "You so stupid. Sitting here waiting for Vox. you're like a little dog" Val says laughing at me, i just roll my eyes feeling tears but i blink them away. He begins to laugh even harder as he sees my tears. I begin to cry, softly. Val just continued to laugh.

Pov;Vox

I walk down the hallway to my room, I hear laughing and the sound of sobbing. I remember that Alastor was in my room. I run to my room, barging in. seeing Alastor and Val. Val was laughing and saying things to Alastor as he cried. "Val. Get. Out." I say, my voice getting a bit louder. Val stops, rolls his eyes and walks away. I walk him as he leaves the room. I walked to Alastor who sat in my chair crying his eyes out and who woke up a little too early and little. I picked him up, sitting down. Letting him cry into my chest as I rub his back. I hear my door pen again. "Val. i said leave '' i say, not looking up. "It's not Vel. It's me and I found your bitch baby's pacifier in my room again. Keep him out of there Vox." Velvette says, throwing the pacifier on the desk, vox just nods and grabs the pacifier and puts it in alastor mouth. She rolls her eyes as she leaves the room, it's quiet now beside the sound of Alastor's pacifier and an occasional siffle. "Darling? Are you better now?" Alastor nods his head, against my chest, I begin to play with his hair.

Pov none

We just ended up just cuddling, till he got bored and wanted to play with toys and then he fell asleep on the floor, Vox picked up Alastor and put him in his bed taking his nap

The end

Im sorry yall i got busy with my life and forgot to upload and im sorry i made yall wait for this trash TwT