Part 35

With determination in his stride, Shubman began to chase after Sara as she darted through the room. Sara, laughing gleefully, picked up a pillow and hurled it at Shubman, who narrowly dodged it with a glare. 

Shubman: "Hey, no fair 

Sara giggled, her laughter echoing through the room as she continued to evade Shubman's attempts to catch her. After a few minutes of playful chasing, Shubman finally managed to catch up to her, his breath ragged from the exertion.

 Shubman (panting): "Gotcha! I thought this would be a walk in the park, but you really wore me out."

She then releases her hand from his grip and takes   the comb fromdressing table ran and stands on themiddle of the bed

 Sara (shouting) : Suno.. suno.. suno..Ladies and gentleman

As Sara continues her drunken proclamation, Shubman winces, massaging his ears with a pained expression. Her shouting is a bit too much for his liking, especially in his current state.

Shubman: making a weird face "Ouch, Sara... tone it down a bit, will you?"

Sara interrupts herself, momentarily confused as she notices Shubman's discomfort.

Sara: "Oyee.."

Shubman, still rubbing his ears, approaches her cautiously, his expression a mix of suspicion and concern.

Sara: "Arey.. haan, tum hi idhar aao upar."

He stands beside her, giving her a quizzical look as she tries to explain herself.

Sara: "To gaw walo... ye jo ladka hai na mere bagal mein, lambu sa, issey mera scene chal raha hai."

Shubman's suspicion deepens as he tries to make sense of Sara's drunken ramblings.

Shubman gives Sara an incredulous look, caught off guard by her sudden display of affection and flattery.

Shubman: "Uh... thanks, I guess?"

Sara: giggling "Par woh kya hai na, jisko dekho har ladki pagal ho jaati hai iske liye."

As Sara turns towards him and wraps her arms around his neck, Shubman can't help but feel a rush of warmth and contentment at their closeness. Despite her drunken antics, he can't deny the comfort he finds in her embrace.

Sara: whispering "Tum itne handsome kyu ho, haan?"

Shubman: raising an eyebrow "Kya matlab?"

Sara: "Matlab ki tumko main jab dekhti hoon toh, I just couldn't control myself. Mann karta hai tumhe dekhti hi rahun."

Shubman's cheeks flush slightly at Sara's candid confession, his heart fluttering at her words.

Shubman: smirking "Achha, toh aise baat hai? Well, I guess I'll just have to get used to being irresistible then."

Sara giggles, her drunken demeanor melting away as she leans in closer, their faces inches apart.

Sara: "Oh, trust me, you already are."

Their banter is interrupted by a sudden bout of laughter from Ishan, who's been observing their exchange with amusement.

Ishan: "Well, well, looks like the alcohol is doing wonders for your confidence, Sara."

Sara sticks her tongue out at Ishan before turning back to Shubman, a playful glint in her eyes.

Sara: "Confidence, haan? More like the truth serum!"

Shubman chuckles, grateful for the lighthearted moment amidst the chaos of their situation